Abbadon, angel of Good or Demon???

by Crazy151drinker 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ok folks, this one has me confused.

Some say Abbadon is a good Angel, some say a bad angel who does good, and other say he is just a bad dude.

What I cant figure out is if Abbadon is some evil angel/demon then why would he lock up Satan for 1,000 years?? Is he trying to take over for a while or what????

The KJV talks about a Star falling from heaven who then socks up Satan and sticks him in a whole.

Some new age bible said that it was a Falling Angel.

Please help me on this. Should we thank this Angel or is he trouble???

I used to think Abbadon was an ass kicker of evil- thats why I named my Army Rifle Abbadon.....so if Abbadon is some Evil Demon, then Im in deep shit.......... HELP!

• avishai
    avishai

As I understand it, he was "good", the destroying angel. New age bibles are still bibles, but interpretations are up to whoever reads 'em, & there are alot o' whack jobs out there, not just the wts.
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well thats good news!

I guess its just a matter of interpritation. On one hand Abbadon locks up Satan, and on the other he tortures the people of the world with Locusts. I guess I just have a problem with the posibility that I named my rifle after a Demon.

• stichione
    stichione

According to the WTS Abaddon is Jesus Christ!

• DJ
    DJ

The watchtower used to teach that he was Satan.............changed in 1969 to Jesus. Crazy, you are aware that the JW's believe that they are the locusts in Rev. aren't you? Makes my head spin.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

DJ,

The watchtower used to teach that he was Satan.............changed in 1969 to Jesus. Crazy, you are aware that the JW's believe that they are the locusts in Rev. aren't you? Makes my head spin.

Could you elaborate, please, the thing about the JWs being the locusts?

Spanner

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey 151...... I'm just concerned that you NAMED YOUR RIFLE period.....

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol @ chevy; yes, that is a bit worrysome.

Some say Abbadon is a good Angel, some say a bad angel who does good, and other say he is just a bad dude.

Or, you can just be like the WTBTS, and say both things, depending on which direction the wind is blowing.

• gumby
    gumby

this one has me confused.

The fact that we do not know THINGS in the bible should tell you something......God had nothing to do with it.....or you would KNOW who abaddon was.

Spanner....the locusts are discussed in the Revelation book and picture the publishers as locust since they swarm. They liken this to their message today to promote the idea the Witnesses SPREAD the message and cover large areas devastating Babylonish teachings and spewing their crap definition of GOOD NEWS.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

So was Abbadon a good-un or a-badd-un ?!?!?

The pubs used to say he was a bad one he was Satan king of the demons but then how come he has the key to the abyss?

now the say he is Jesus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit