Article: Reveal News Organization: JWs Cover-Up of Child Sex Abuse and Oust a Victim

by AndersonsInfo 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DJS
    DJS

Thanks Barbara, great article.

I'm glad Debbie, Crystal and Marley now have freedom to live their lives. I wish the Dubs would leave them alone; sadly, that doesn't seem to be the situation.

• cha ching
    cha ching

"The course of wisdom"........ How many children suffer from adults following "the Watchtower's course of wisdom"

To use Anthony Morris's own words: "Shame on them!"

• flipper
    flipper

This story just sums up what the watchtower is all about. Over the past 8 years I've heard so many similar stories that it doesn't surprise me at all.

That is so disgusting.

Most jws will mindlessly tune out these stories by robotically repeating the crap in the latest preemptive damage control articles and talks. Those witnesses probably consider that propaganda to be "warnings from Jehovah".

I think it will do more good to get this out to the public. Not only will they confront jws about it but will be less likely to join this cult.

Heartbreaking to think about all the children being raised in this corrupt religion.

Mrs. Flipper

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Heartbreaking to think about all the children being raised in this corrupt religion.

Mrs. Flipper

Yes it is heartbreaking and many of the children will pay for it in one form or another for the rest of their lives.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Thanks for posting the story, Barbara. Disgusting is the word. But I am starting to expect such stories now. That's sad too.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    where the fuck was the holy spirit in all this lol
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Even if the statue of limitations has passed for a criminal case, I would think she should contact an attorney like Zalkin or Simmons, who has experience with abuse lawsuits. It would seem the Cong &/or the WTS could be sued for the cover-up.

Doc

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Praise The Lord!!!

I just had an encounter at an early dinner with four members of my congregation. An elder brought up the piece on CNN about Australia's hearings on JW child abuse and he asked if any of us had seen it. I pretended as though I didn't know anything about it and asked him to elaborate for the benefit of the rest of us. Another brother, in the meantime, decided to Google it on his IPad and guess what....ranked as #1 was the lengthy article of Reveal's Investigative Reporting on Ronald Lawrence. The whole time was spent on 'witnessing' to each other about 'Mother's' worldwide clear and present danger of issues involving child molestation....Praise The Lord!

I'm very confident that many others throughout the 115,000 congregations are if not talking about WT and child molestation.....they are at least personally and privately concerned about it.

• fleshyheadedmutant
    fleshyheadedmutant

Thanks for sharing this article. The author really did an in-depth report.

Shame on the parents for siding with the molester of their daughter. They did not keep her safe, nor will they be keeping other children safe from this predator as long as they are willing to shun their daughter and embrace this jackass.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Barbara, thanks for sharing this article. It is really well written. It's nice to have a better personal profile for the people involved in a case which was very much in the news over the last couple of years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit