New Trek Flick

by LongHauler 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• LongHauler
    LongHauler

Has anyone gone to startrek.com and downloaded the new trailer? This one looks pretty damn awesome. Although that whole "A generations final journey begins" crap is a turn off though.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Yeah, sort of like when ST 6 came out, and they advertised it as "the final voyage of the Starship Enterprise," so you thought it was going to end in disaster or something. I suspect that the majority, of not all, of the crew will emerge from this one in good health, too.

Wouldn't miss it for the world, though.

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

Hey Longhauler,

A fellow trekkie, thank the lord! Lets get more Trek postings on this bord, I can think of lots of metaphors to be drawn!!

Just wondering, why did you leave the JW's? Love to hear your story.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Ain't It Cool News website ran a pretty scathing preview of it a couple of months ago. Evidently they got ahold of the script and didn't like what was happening. I haven't heard anything about the movie since. Is it true this is supposed to be the last movie with TNG crew?

• LongHauler
    LongHauler

petespal2002, just shoot me an e-mail sometime if you want the whole sorded story. In the mean time read my thread on angry kids. If you e-mail, keep in mind I'm a truck driver and it takes me a bit to get back to people.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Me and my non-xjw friend are big star trek fans here in the UK. There are a hell of a lot of borg threads here. I'll bring 1 to the top in a mo which I wrote.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Greetings longhauler,somebody else thst pounds the tarmac,great stuff.

I have been Trekky for more years than I care to think about,so I'm looking forward to this new film too.

Cheers,

Rich.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit