It's all so confusing!

by kairos 14 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

Twitch, I am reading the accounts of these prominent sex offenders, the failure of local authorities to protect thousand of [poor] girls from abuse in the UK. I can not help but think that the elders have learned and pedophiles are stymied now. Do not forget the "bible "message, that borderline pubertiant females were even the target of "approved" Monarchs like Solomon "The Song --" 8:8. so elders were flying blind. there are still jurisdiction were recently the permissible marriage age was 12, in North America. (husbands in such marriages were exempt from prosecution)

This is a problem through all strata of society. wt should be stopped and held accountable for offenses germane to their doctrines, behaviour.

• prologos
    prologos
    • Or about him exerting his power over you?

OC we have a very dear contributor here than can testify to the gravity of your concerns, I just think, hope, that without the hormones overriding all inhibitions, that these violent ultimate tragedies would not happen, In my mother tongue the word for " Rape" is related to the yiddish "Gewalt" Strong action, Violation.

BSW I can not believe every 68st Australian witness is a child rapist. May be ever so slightly, to some degree appreciative of youth,

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

okay finally finished composing and editing my post above.

Kairos, there is help out there and I think that the GB need to take note of work that is being by different helpful projects (an example would be one that focuses on helping to spot Disorganised Attachment) instead of saying it is satan or persecution or lying apostates etc.

The two witness rule then could be interpreted as taking the behaviour of the child victim as the second witness into consideration as corroboration - that their anxious, aggressive, disorganised behaviour is not a sign that they are naughty and fantasizing but that it may be a warning corroborating sign that they are being abused.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ruby 456 - "The two witness rule then could be interpreted as taking the behaviour of the child victim as the second witness into consideration as corroboration - that their anxious, aggressive, disorganised behaviour is not a sign that they are naughty and fantasizing but that it may be a warning corroborating sign that they are being abused."

If you think the GB will rejigger their pedo policies at this point - particularly due to anything "Satan's World" says - you don't know the WT at all.

• sir82
    sir82

All the abuse issues are exploding all over the world.

What is it's root?

Hosea 8:7: For it is wind that they are sowing, And they will reap a storm wind

Galatians 6:7: Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a person is sowing, this he will also reap

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit