*Link* to Youtube Video Of the Royal Commission

by Lemonp 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lemonp
    Lemonp

*sorry, last thread I posted the wrong URL.

68min of grilling

So many highlights. Love seeing the hears grinding as they are asked questions... you can SEE the conflict in their mind as they weigh the .Org's response vs the right one to make. Really good entertainment.

Go to 28min mark for one of the most hard hitting questions asked. The gears grinding in the guys head are palpable. NEXT question is also amazing.

Wouldn't swap place with any of those elders, not even for a million dollars!!

This video is part 3 of the hearing, all 3 parts are uploaded by Barbra Anderson on her channel

• Lemonp
    Lemonp

At 49 min on-wards The Ex-co Gets absolutely owned by the questioner.

Asking about how victims didn't know anything about the JC procedure, yet elders do.

At 101min onwards The questioner nails the Ex-CO to the KS10 book. Shows that he had been lying for the previous 5min about victims accusing the pedo.

• Lemonp
    Lemonp

1000 alleged abusers in Australia

If you look at the averages in the yearly statistics you get this: Worldwide average is 7,867,958 dubs in 115,416 congs. So, an average of 68 per congregation.

In Australia there are 66,484 Dubs, meaning a guesstimate of around 1,000 Congregations... One Offender for each Cong!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Lemonparty.org - "At 101min onwards The questioner nails the Ex-CO to the KS10 book. Shows that he had been lying for the previous 5min about victims accusing the pedo."

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

x

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

At 36.30 in Part 3, the judge asks the former C.O. (now "just" an elder!) if he will make an "affirmation" or "swear on the Bible." Guess what he did?

Yup, he did what the Org does - he totally dismissed what the Bible/Jesus says when it suits!

(Matthew 5:34-37) "However, I say to you: Do not swear at all, neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; nor by earth, for it is the footstool of his feet; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Do not swear by your head, since you cannot turn one hair white or black. Just let your word ‘Yes’ mean yes, your ‘No,’ no, for what goes beyond these is from the wicked one."

Bottled it in court!

Of course, he was probably just following the weasel words of the Org -

w03 1/15 p. 21 Questions From Readers

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I agree that the first elder was in pain as he wanted to say so badly that the way the whole thing was handled was farce and the Society is full of crap. But he instead swallows his vomit and keeps the party line because his ass is on the line. So freaking obvious. So glad i am out!
  • Lemonp
    Lemonp

Day 2, part 1

Straight away the inquiry picks up from yesterday. Asking Doug Jackson, showing him from the Elders' Book how the things he is saying are lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit