Brummie please read

by mouthy 3 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

JE sent your tapes off. But after listening to the first one ( Joan & Introductions) The music is fine- but Joan is so quite it is hard to hear her-but if you fast forward it-to the into's( the Japeneze group) it get fine again.I didnt want you to think that the whole tape was like Joans part.

Also on my last tape ( Closing comment) it is blank.I have sent off to Blue Mountain for a copy of the original.That is the tape the JWS were on???? Let me know how yours turned out- he said you would get them in 4-6 weeks? God bless Grace

• Brummie
    Brummie

Grace I have been away for a couple of days so only just got your post, geee I'm already sitting under the letter box waiting on the post man, we had a postal strike for a week in Somerset, so hopefully thats gone and wont happen again and delay the tapes any further than my anxiety to get them can cope with.

I'll let you know how they turn out, I will look for your closing comments first...can barely wait for them to arrive

Thanks and God bless ya too

Brummie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I am glad you explained why no answer,I was beginning to think you were shunning me (wink)

Also I read about abused children on another thread. Truthfully I feel that is JE problem & afraid to talk about it. He did tell me one time he had been mentally sexuall,physacly abused before he was adopted at 6 yrs old,But would share no more with me,I still care muchly for this fellow( shame!!on an old brod)!!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

I still care muchly for this fellow( shame!!on an old brod)!!!!

I do believe he cares for you too you old brod..haha Your NOT old mouthy, (strokes under chin and behind ears again prrrr).

He did tell me one time he had been mentally sexuall,physacly abused before he was adopted at 6 yrs old

Gobsmacked! Very sad to hear

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit