for Pleasuredome

by Brummie 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Howdy Pleasuresome, only just got your post on another thread saying who you were! I was away for 2 days and am away again tomorrow for 2 more days....anyway Great to see you here, I just started posting here a month ago (and 100 posts already lol, C'mon you need to get a move on and catch up). Be seeing you again soon hopefully.

BTW concerning your "WT Police" post, I also went to Wolverhampton conventions but used to volunteer most of the time which meant I had to go to other conventions, mostly Cardiff but sometimes CPalace. I also got followed around at Crystal Palace and was approached about 3 times by this guy who thought I was a sniper or sumpthin, I was just a JW looking for someone, within an hour I was aware I was being watched by at least 4 brothers checking up on me, it wasnt until I sat down for the exciting talk that they left me alone.

Brummie

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Back in the late 80's /early 90's some friends of mine were on "Security" at Crystal Palace Assembly . They excitedly told me that the plan was to look out for anyone suspicious and then approach them in a friendly way - if they were still not satisfied they would call on the heavy mob of senior security to deal with them

You must have looked suspicious.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hey Blues thats wierd cus it was 1988 that they checked me out at CP, that was the year they had a sypnosis and wired up with Ireland for the talk by a GB member

I guess I must have looked wierd, I had a big superwooefer tape recorder carrying around ready to tape the talks

Brummie

• Prisca
    Prisca

Brummie, nah.... it was probably because of the commando gear you were wearing.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Bwaa aaahha hahahahaha

Brummie (I forgot to mention the 4 hostages I took while I was there, I guess I like to be noticed at conventions huh)

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

hi pete

i think for me its one of those strange experiences you go through when you start to wake up. when i started to realise that there was going to be an end to my association with the JWs, things just never went right.

well, i'm just glad to say that i'm out of that repressive, negative and unloving enviroment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit