Jehovah's Witnesses Attorney's Keeping Things Secret

by OrphanCrow 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The person who has made this video has done some pretty good investigation into the Watchtower lawyers in NY.

This is a revealing 10 minute watch.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zpxxj_jehovah-s-witnesses-attorneys-keeping-things-secret_news

Hmmm...I wonder what he could turn up on Boston College? That is a university that has many Jehovah's Witness names connected to it.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

All those secret societies all those lawyers with Watchtower connections, nope nothing here folks move on. LOL

Where there's smoke there's fire usually.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

All these universities seem to have some kind of connection to a secret society at some point but there is nothing that indicates any of the WT lawyers were part of any of these societies. (if the societies where even active during the time they attended them)

He also says so himself in the video "I am not suggesting these lawyers where part of the secret societies" so I am unsure why he is showing it. If I where to guess he googled: "[name of university] secret society" in each case to draw a link between the lawyers and "secret".

Pretty much every university in north America has some kind of connection to a secret society:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collegiate_secret_societies_in_North_America

• CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

No love for the Watchtower or its legal department, but my best friend when I was a JW is one of those attorneys he highlights. Despite being in a cult, the guy I knew (who is now one of the voice-over readers for videos and the revised NWT book of Galatians, etc.) was not underhanded or connected to some kind of secret society. He was pretty much honest and a good guy. One of the few really good people still lost in that web of impromptu ideology.

I kept waiting for the maker of this video to bring up something or go somewhere with his production. But alas, nothing.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Lol! Well, we do know that all those lawyers are connected to one of the biggest "secret societies" that there is - The Watchtower Society.

Anybody out there have their hands on the list of membership for the WT Society? How transparent is the WTS?

I would call the Watchtower Society "secret".

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    I would call the Watchtower Society "secret".

Agreed I suppose

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - "I would call the Watchtower Society 'secret'."

Well, secretive, anyway.

Frankly, I think teenage girls can actually keep secrets better than the WTS.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Wow, there's several minutes I can't get back. That was a whole bunch of nothing. He never proved that the people in question were members of any of those secret societies or that they don't exist elsewhere. Nor did he prove anything other than the obvious at the end, that all of those people worked for "The Society" as lawyers for WTBTS, which was already known. You don't have to reach so far to point out weirdness in the Borg. That one was a stretch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit