What are the possible end results from the RC?

by Bob Loblaw 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

whatever the Australian Commission decides in the way of policies, recommendations and practices to protect children, Jehovah’s Witnesses will be more than happy to comply with them - I'm not sure about this.

The WTS views the Commission as under the control of Satan. Usually, GB members make changes in doctrine and policies. The WTS is ridiculously stubborn to changes via outside influences.

Consider, the organization treats child abuse according to biblical laws in the OT that are thousands of years old - and they will proudly tell people this!

I very much hope that changes happens quickly in the WTS, but I'll believe it when I see it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    LUHE - I'll believe it when I see it.

My sentiments exactly....and...any change will be driven by the financial impact upon the rock star lifestyle of their holinesses the watchtower popes AKA Governing body..

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

They will comply or be faced with "increased discipline" according to the RC. I'm sure "increased discipline" includes heavy fines.

"It’s important to remember that the Royal Commission is not a court of law and cannot make decisions about criminal matters. Rather, the Commissioners will deliver recommendations based on what they discover during a public hearing."

I'm sure all this discovery will bring up facts that can latter be used in a court of laws to put some behind bars and win big lawsuits in many counties around the world but especially in it's territories.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Bob Lowblaw - "What are the possible end results from the RC?"

A better grasp of how the WT mindset works, and thusly, a better grasp of how to fight them in the legal arena.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit