I met a JW in a pub

by Ardilla 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Ardilla
    Ardilla

Hello everybody!

Last saturday I met some ex JWs. On friday I called one of them to go out. We were three women and we went to a bar and then look for a disco to dance. When we began to dance two guys danced with us.

I find something speciall in the guy who was dancing with me. He follows my stily of dance and ask me about my name, where I live, what I do. Then he invited me something to drink. He told me about his family, that he's a quiet guy who likes to dance latin music with her pretty and young mother. Suddenly he made me the same questions he asked me before. So I laugh and asked me how many drinks he take. He couldn't even remember my name. I danced with him a little more, but of course without so much interest than in the beggining. We went out of the disco for a while and I tried to know if he was really drunk or what and again he didn't remember what I told him about what he asked. So I left him and look for my new friends to go home. One of them ask me if I agree to drive and leave the two guys at home. I agree... So when we went home, the guy, Fernando, I like told everybody that I left him alone. I said him that he drunk to much. He make me laugh, because he has an ironic humor. The two invited us for a pizza. So they bought it and we went to my friend's department. One of the ex JW told to this guys that we were ex JW and for my sorprise the guy I liked mention that we was a JW too, but inactiv. So we talked about religion and Fernando told that he want to return to the organization, because he belief that that is the truth. He proved everything, drugs, sex, alcohol, etc. and now he feel guilty and want to be a good JW again. I felt that he liked me as I liked him. But I was a little in confuse with that kind of conversation, I don't like to talk about the organization, because my feelings are in opposition right now. And I was shy to him too... My friend ask both guys for home phone number and invited them to a next ex JW meeting for the next weekend. And they invited us to go to the beach. We talked until 9.00 am on the next day!! So I drove and left them at their departmen, but Fernando didn't ask me my home phone number. He said nothing. I asked my friend for his number and called him, but he was sleeping.

I can't belief what happened. It's really ironic. When I was in the org I had some opportunities with guys who weren't JW and now I'm out, a JW wrote me, withouth knowing me and now I met JW in a pub. Fernando is out of the org, but the bad thing is that he want to return back...

Please let me know about your opinion. Thanks again.

ardilla

• Francois
    Francois

I really love your Spanglish. Do it again, will you?

I think you should have a conversation with this guy when he's totally SOBER. Don't even bother to think about what he's said so far. That was alcohol talking.

Let us know, OK?

francois

• jurs
    jurs

I think you should send your friend here !

jurs

• SYN
    SYN

Personally, I wouldn't touch a smashed lady in a pub with my ten foot pole. Seriously.

It is a bit ironic though, isn't it? Now that you're OUT, all the Dub guys are homing in on you.

Keep it safe, keep it country!

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

see what he's like out and away from the bar scene, if he can't quit living the double life, then why put yourself through it, move on.

• shera
    shera

When I go out with my friends to the bars,2 of them are active JW's ....lol

They don't mind drinking the tequila shots and the beer.Can't forget thw whiskey.I know drinking if fine...but errrmmm.I thought bars and drinking too much was a no no.LOL..I thought"ME" was a no no!

I see JW's partying it up all the time,but all the other "wordly" things are sinful.

I met a JW in a bar before..he was out trying to pick women up...Not a few months later he was married to a JW woman.It wasn't long after he was DF.Poor guy,he was one confused person.

• nancee park
    nancee park

WATCHTOWER GOVERNING BODY SUMMONED FOR JUDICIAL HEARING: Five Gov Body members
    of the Watchtower Society have been alleged as child molestors including Ted
    "the Boss" Jarasc per Pat Garza. See the letter of summons: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37988&site=3 Comment: These "annointed" Governing Body members may ignore this summons too,
    but need to be aware that if so then later they may not be able to so easily
    ignore a summons from the "Caesar's sword," the logical next step.

More news follows the next article.

ALTHOUGH THERE ARE NICE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (JWs), members of the Governing
    Body of the Watchtower Society (WTS) over them, including currently alleged
    pedophile Ted Jarasc, and local WTS elders cover up child molestation and let
    JW pedophiles go door-to-door as proved at http://www.silentlambs.org or phone
    toll-free 1 877-WT-ABUSE, also had a secret 10 year liason with the UN,
    misteach about things like holidays etc.

To begin here's a UK WTS elder handcuffed for prison because a pedophile: http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/england/newsid_2123000/2123546.stm

Pat Garza openly alleges she was raped by WTS Governing Body member Ted Jarasc
    (nicknamed "the Boss" at Bethel) in Los Angeles when he was a JW District
    Overseer. Leaks state 23,000+ JW pedophiles are on file at WTS Bethel
    headquarters in Brooklyn, New York (USA), most unrevealed to police despite
    Romans 13:1. Sources also allege WTS Governing Body member Leo Greenlees in the
    1980s was a pedophile: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=5466&site=3 In October 2002
    five WTS Gov Body members were offically alleged as pedophiles and summoned for
    a judicial hearing by silentlambs.org. Ministerial Servant/Elder pedophiles so
    far convicted by regular courts include Gregory Blackstone at Hollis, New
    Hampshire; Larry Baker at Augusta, Maine; Tim Gardner at Richmond, Missouri;
    Manual Beliz at Othello, WA; others in the UK, France, Norway, Australia etc

WTS Awake and Watchtower magazines and elders say God opposes the UN but, until
    exposed, in 1991-2001 WTS was secretly a formal UN associate (Non-Governmental
    Organization) not just to use the UN's library as proved if you read the Nov
    22, 1998 Awake magazine and use Search at the top at jehovahs-witness.org with
    "UN" or "U.N." Besides, the U.N. does not even require a group to become an
    official associate group in order to get a card to use its library! After this
    was publicized on the internet the official U.N. ties were cut but
    not all unofficial ties: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34436&site=3

Christ said families would be split by those doing right and those doing wrong
    but WTS has formal Judicial Committees destroying families via numerous formal
    renderings of disfellowshipment (severe shunning). 1 Cor 6:1 only says judge
    "trivial" things as in business, James 2:4-13 calls judging harmful, and Paul
    says the "majority" (2 Cor 2:6) followed his advice to shun a wrongdoer,
    meaning a Minority chose not to and yet he nowhere condemns them.

Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Sam 14:32-5 says Saul's army ate
    unBLED meat to not starve and no verses show God not forgiving them. Christ
    says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread and that God wants Mercy
    Not Sacrifice. (Mt 12) The May 22, 1994 Awake tells of 26 JW kids who died
    without transfusions, and by common sense in massive bleeding as in car wrecks
    blood expanders won't save lives http://www.ajwrb.org. About 3 JWs die daily
    earthwide from the unscriptural policy! (Blood On The Altar by David Reed) Yet
    most normal identical twins transfuse whole blood to each other through a
    shared placenta and childrens' whole blood is sometimes found in mothers years
    after birth.

WTS says Christ was likely born about Oct 2, so why ignore counting back 9
    months for normal conception or genetic-level birth means he was born in late
    December? Why insist Christmas is from the pagan Saturnalia when John 10:22-3
    says Christ also celebrated the Festival of Dedication or Lights, i.e.
    Hannukah, which first began Dec 25 but has varied since because lunar-based?
    Job 1:3, 3:1-3 show Job's kids celebrated birthdays if you read all 3 verses to
    see day of birth is meant. At Luke 2 angels themselves celebrated Christ's
    birth. Santa is from Saint Nicholas, an actual red-robed Christian gift-giving
    elder of the Middle Ages, not a wizard or pagan god. The word Easter may as
    easily be from the Anglo-Saxon word eastern (Christianity came from East of
    England) as from the goddess Eastre, the eggs as likely from the Jewish
    passover egg as from paganry, common sense saying early Christians more likely
    using eggs and rabbits to symbolize the hope for new life by resurrection than
    as vesiges of pagan fertility or sex rites!

Halloween came from All Hallows (Holy Ones/Saints) Evening when parents had
    children dress as saints to encourage them to be good, the normally harmless
    pranks coming from Ireland where maybe or maybe not taken from pagans even as
    wedding rings, names of days, months, some Christian names in the Bible like
    Apollos and Jason also came from pagans. Why does the WTS call compromises
    holidays that attacked and replaced paganisms especially since Colossians 2:16
    says let none judge you about a holiday or Sabbaths? WTS calls a cross a
    repugnant murder weapon but Paul said boast in it as a symbol of resurrection
    over death. (Ga 6:14, 1Cor 1:17-18) They say it was a stake but human remains
    and inscriptions show archaeologists the stauros was a cross not stake, Dr F
    Zugibe's research shows suffocation would be in minutes if on a stake but in
    hours if on outstretched cross per Lu 23:44 and Mat 27:45-6, and the word
    stauros can mean not just stake but cross.

There are countless views on the trinity concept, with almost only the United
    Pentecostals and a few related groups praying straight to and teaching Jesus is
    God Almighty (Jehovah) Himself-- the modalism view. Yet WTS says the Trinity
    is believing Father, Son, Spirit are one "identical" person and falsely say
    most all Protestant and Catholic churches teach that. The fact is that most
    all Protestant and Catholic groups accept the trinity idea as being three
    totally different entities or persons, always from when time started forming
    one "Godship" just as Romans 1:20 says. (Read It) One illustration is that the
    Son and Spirit share inherited age, power, knowledge from God remindful of how
    an acorn may be only one day old but also by its genes share the oak tree's
    age, capacity and information! Three different entities but one in age, power
    and knowledge who have always formed one God Almighty or Godship.

Members are told report on each other although the Bible condemns busy-bodying.
    Nor are regular JWs allowed to read Judicial Committee "sin files" on
    themselves, many not knowing they exist often with misinformation and kept at
    Brooklyn's Bethel headquarters even if destroyed locally after seven years.
    Page 232 in the Insight book shows a picture of the Pay Attention To Yourselves
    And All The Flock book that elders have but do not allow non-elders to read.
    Page 302 in the Daniel book and pages 88 and 651 in the Proclaimers book show
    photos of the Knights Templar swords and the cross-with-crown-and-wreath used
    by Masons who sometimes use "Theocratic Warfare" tactics to change members'
    personalities on early WTS literature. Not surprisingly with the pedophile and
    other scandals, many good JWs have also complained of visual and electronic
    spying and harassment, including physically! Some old WT books also have the
    winged sun god Ra on front covers - never a Christian symbol.

Many Jehovah's Witnesses staying JWs are cutting time and money given the WTS
    which is declared "apostate" by silentlambs.org for endangering children, the
    secret U.N. liason etc. By Oct 2002 950+ exJWs had registered for in-person
    meetings, ( http://exjw.meetup.com/ ), many enjoyed a newsletter from the "Free
    Christians" fellowship of exJWs and friends which offers unity from love or
    friendship that surpasses forced sameness of beliefs, and the fellowship helps
    those interested to organize independent Bible Study groups (Col 3:14, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian/ ). Others join moderate Baptists or
    other church groups.

This "Liberator" was written out of concern for JW family members and friends
    as well as the public's - yours too! Please help out silentlambs.org (1
    877-WT-ABUSE) in fighting for the children by making and distributing more
    copies today!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit