Watchtower Repeats Old False Prophecy!

by Tower Man 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

Hi,

It seems like the Watchtower never learns. They have gone backward to an age old blunder. Here's the article for your viewing pleasure: http://www.towertotruth.net/falseprop.htm

While you're there, check out our audio mp3 files of ex-JWs. The link's on our home page. http://www.towertotruth.net

Tower Man

• Farkel
    Farkel

I'm not surprised. The Watchtower Printing Corporation has learned it can count on the collective amnesia of most of its 6,000,000 members. If that latest Watchtower reference is an indication of anything it is this:

"Millions Now Living Are Still Idiots."

Farkel

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I guess all they have to do is wait about 80 years for each generation to die off before repeating the same profecy.

Those who do not remember the past are condemed to repeat it.

• asher
    asher

After 26 yrs as a JW, I submit to you that the WT leadership is deliberately deceitful and dishonest in spite of the fact that many good-hearted, honest JWs believe in them and trust them with their eternal destiny.

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Asher!!!!! It' so good to hear from you! I've missed you. I will e-mail very soon!! Love, Dj/Donna

Towerman,

Excellent point. It definately makes you wonder why they keep at it. The only conclusion that I always come back to is the 'fear factor' These types of prophecies instill fear into the members so they must not question anything that the 'slave' says and makes them frantic to try and deserve their undeserved kindness.

It is very sad for the rank and file jw's. These false teachings have ruined so many lives and that really angers me. There is enough pain and sorrow in the world without these false godly messengers creating more. I just can't bear to think of the anguish anymore caused by their man made false doctrines and their ever swelling pride. I want to love jw's but they make it so hard. When I look into an elderly jw's eyes, I feel their pain and bondage but then they open their mouths and the venom pours out. It is very disturbing because they feel so superoir that their ears refuse to hear. I can only hope to plant a tiny seed but it can be so discouraging when it is a loved one. Yup, I'm rambling again. Sorry.....good post Love, Dj

• Francois
    Francois

Those who remember the sixties weren't there.

• TD
    TD

"Millions Now Living Are Still Idiots."

You certainly hit that nail on the head,,,,

When you and I are long dead and forgotten, that sentence will still explain the JW movement and its adherents.

Tom

• Room 215
    Room 215

Besides gullibility, rank-and-file dubs have also been infected with WT-induced arrogance. Afer all, who the hell are they are they (okay, formerly ``we'') to believe that we're any better than the billions of humankind that have lived out their lives and trudged on to its inevitable conclusion.

If the overriding resean for any religion s equipping its followers to face death with equanimity and courage, then consider how miserably the WTBTS has falied its followers in this regard. No wonder that so many, especially the long-time dubs are either bitter, despondetn or both!

Now you want sympathy because a human belief system seduced you into thinking you would never die? What possessed you buy into the notion that you were so much better thah Abraham, Moses, David or any of the others, much less the rest of humanity, than to suffer their inevitable fate?

And now you want others to feel sorry for you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit