Revised "life list"

by asortafairytale 3 Replies latest jw friends

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

On December 1st, I will finally get to cross one thing off of my big "LIFE LIST", which will be seeing Tori Amos live. Yay!

Anyway, as I thought about that, I realized that its time to redo my life list. Since leaving the borg, I can actually put things I WANT to do, not putting "the ministry" first. I can put "go to college" instead of "get baptized", and "go to Paris" rather than "regular auxillary pioneer". HOORAY!!!!!!!

My question is, when did you first realize that your life was YOURS again? No longer having to "serve"? And how did it feel?

• Matty
    Matty

Cool asortafairytale!!

Well, I'm not there yet, but I've gotta say that I've seen Tori Amos live, and damn brilliant it was.

I worship her like the goddess she is, and needed an excuse to encourage everyone to buy her new album, Scarlet's Walk, out next week!

Thanks!

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

Matty-

Yay!!!!! Another Ears with Feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCARLET'S WALK

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29TH

BUY IT!

• troucul
    troucul

I must say, Tori Amos is one of my guilty pleasures. I have to admire her too because she never joined up with those bozos at Lesbopalooza. (Sorry girls, those lesbian performers really annoy the hell out of me-have nothing against lesbians, I like them actually--I'm a guy go figure) Ms. Amos really stands out from the crowd, however. She's very unique.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit