For Brummie!!!!

by mouthy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Brummie!!!!! Hi! Had a wonderful time at PA. J.E just e-mailed me to ask for your address-I sent it to him if it is still #4 but I dont have your Postal code- He has your tapes to send off- They are sure worth getting..... A real lovely gift ......It was great to see him again. Also Darlene & I had great times together. Please let J know your postal code........GG

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

hi brummie, is your name pete?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Mouthy,

The mail will still get there, even without the postal code.

Englishman.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Mouthy have been enjoying the photo's posted here....I always think of you all enjoying that fantastic convention without me...sniff

I'll be ringing Darlene soon, she took us 2000 miles around the USA and into Ontario, You guys are the kindest!

JE sends those tapes every year, the highlight of the year for me. Wonder if he will come to England with you?

I will email JE asap...like now for instance.

Pleasure...Yep thats me? Hmm thinking I may know you

Brummie

• mouthy
    mouthy

So glad you saw my message so quickly- There were 4 of the "remnant " there this year brummie....

Said they will be back next year with a bus load. They are still IN..... But told us the JWS are having a very hard time....... Wait till you get the tapes. Listen to Shirley jackson. Boy! what a story.....

Yes Darlene was telling me all about your trip She took you Niagaria Falls- Hey that was worth coming to this side of the worrld for... love Ya Pete.......lol

• Brummie
    Brummie

Mouthy, 4 of the remnant- and they claim only "fringe" members leave!. But what a hard time they must be having, poor souls....now you got me hardly being able to wait for these tapes, I'll put shirly on first.

I'm now away from home and consequently the PC for a few days! gee I'm missing this board already.

See ya when I get back

Pete (of the Brummie class)

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

yes brummie

its rich who you met in Wales.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit