bad ass--ociations

by equalizer 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• equalizer
    equalizer

Hi just thought I would add a bit myself on associations as I have read about a few.To the point: A family had 5 kids all taught at home. Family well standing in the hall.New family joined congregation, they had 2 kids. The new family was very close to the good standing familyMother then decided to to teach her 2 kids at home. She had no idea how to teach (thick) as I and many put it. But she was insistant on doing so.Pics, drawings etc. splattered all over the walls, to show others how well she was teaching them. (especially later on, when the book study was at her home).The lids had to be just perfect, no noise allowed, sit to attention, had to go to toilet before studynot during, the kind of thing most of us have known. My children were not good enough to play with hers, (even though our family had been in much longer). My kids could not even speak about their school day infront of her children, as worldy ways might creep to her kids. Bearing in mind I was the one who took the bible study in a small room at the school, as they did not go in assembly. It was totaly unbearable. I thought this cannot be right. I had a word with the elders about it. (nothing). Now: The full family are out, she lives with her husband in the same house awaiting divorce. She sees another guy. Swears like a trooper. Parties twice a week. As the biggest christmas tree mentionable. The kids are much older now, and have visible nervous problems. They hate the witnesses. Have to have extra tuition to compensate for her nit picking.And best of all: I was disfellowshipped, because of that she hit the bottle, and left herself. It is good to look back. (what an idiot)

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

equalizer;

She sees another guy. Swears like a trooper. Parties twice a week. As the biggest christmas tree mentionable.

Now that's my kind of woman.

HCM

PS. welcome to the board.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Welcome equalizer stay here and learn alot.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Welcome equalizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx for sharing.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Welcome!!

• Buster
    Buster

Welcome. This is pretty interesting crew.

I remember the judgementalism in the Hall. People would prove their superiority by pointing out the worldly ways of other JWs. Others would reinforce it by granting that person their sense of superiority. I remember once when 'Tim' and I told Tim's mom that 'Vin' was doing some worldly stuff and we weren't going to associate with him any more. She just thought that was the greatest thing.

I don't think these reach your story. But I think I understand.

- Buster

• KD
    KD

Welcome to the board Equalizer.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi!

I think we all knew someone like the mother in your story. Must have been brain damaged at birth!

Mrs. Shakita

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

welcome....equalizer.do you have this chix phone number?...lol...just kidding. hope you stay awhile.this site is cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit