Watchtower not of the bible!

by mamashel 4 Replies latest jw friends

• mamashel
    mamashel

This was on a sign posted on some telephone poles along the road in Columbus, Ohio. I was driving down the street and my daughter pointed to the sign on the pole. Then it was on the next pole and the next and so forth. I was so amazed. And this particular street was one of the streets that leads to a kingdom hall. lol

I couldnt believe my eyes. YEAH!!! APOSTATES IN COLUMBUS!!!! Let me find this group and hang out with them for a minute. hehe

mamashel

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Mamashel,

If you catch up with them, ask them if they have a branch in the UK, we need them here!

Spanner

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 22 October 2002 14:30:44

• larc
    larc

Mamashel, you might want to start a separate thread, regading Columbus. I know there are several posters who live there. Also, there are several of us in Dayton and Cincinnatti. I know that they have get togethers in Cincinnatti, but I have been able to attend one yet, but hope to in the future. My wife and I live in Dayton.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

If you're ever driving around C-bus and you see a teeny tiny little Toyota Paseo with a "Say NO to disfellowshipping - www.freeminds.org" bumper sticker - that's me! I hope that lots of dubs see it while I'm driving around.

Edited by - dantheman on 22 October 2002 18:54:27

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

And to think that it was at a Columbus, Ohio convention in 1931 that Judge Rutherford revealed to us that sacred name "Jehovah's witnesses!" Excuse me, while I go puke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit