For the First time.. I have found actual Proof of Jehovah's Witnesses in the Bible!

by LAWHFol 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

The scripture is Matthew 6:2 "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others."

The Similarities are Shocking! Here is a list of Bullet Points, highlighting the ways that the JW's Match Today.

As a JW your gifts to the needy (In The form of "A Life Saving Work" of 70 Hours) are announced from the Stage with a Microphone, and you are then honored by others, in the form of them Applauding in the Kingdom Hall.

Duplicates?

• "give to the needy" = "Regular Pioneer"
    • "announce it with trumpets" = "announce it with a Microphone"
    • "hypocrites" = "Jehovah's Witnesses"
    • "synagogues" = "Kingdom Halls"
    • "others" = "other Jehovah's Witnesses"

SO now I know that Time Keeping. Is Found in the Scriptures.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    You're only just figuring this out now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • prologos
    prologos
    good points we need to be reminded how anti- Christian the WT-BS inc followers really are,
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    In the bible JWs are mentioned here --> 2 Timothy 3:7; and here --> Ephesians 4:14; and here --> Luke 21:8
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes these Scriptures match the Watchtower Corporation nicely.....

Ephesians 4:14

14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.

Luke 21:8New

8 He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit