A "New Creation"..

by kes152 0 Replies latest jw friends

• kes152
    kes152

For those of you who want to belong to our Lord, have recognized that we were "bought" with a price, there is something you all should know.

We don't have to get our 'answers' at all from MEN. We don't have to seek "flesh and blood" to "come to know truth." We were "bought with a price" to belong to One. Hence there is NO NEED to 'belong to any religion. We don't have to seek an "accurate" or "perfect" translation of the Bible either. All we have to do, to understand "truth" and to FINALLY know "truth" is go to the One whom God has been telling us for over 2,000 years. And previously 'promised' that from this One, we can learn everything we need to 'know' both of the Father, and this One.

The Master said: "No one fully knows the Son, but the Father, and no one fully knows the Father, but the Son. And to WHOMEVER THE SON WANTS, HE REVEALS HIM." "I am the way, and the TRUTH, and the life;" (Matt. 11:27, John 14:6)

Whom did the disciples consult with everytime they had a question? Was it not our Lord? Did they not say, "Master, what must I do to get life?" or "Master, who sinned so that this man was born blind?" or "Master, tell us, what will be the sign of your presence?" They did not consult with each other did they? They asked him, because they all knew he was "Truth," the "Anointed of God."

While in the flesh our Master said: "Behold, the world will behold me no longer, BUT YOU WILL BEHOLD ME. And because I live, you will also live."

When our Master was killed in the flesh, the world certainly 'beheld him no more.' They no longer could see him nor ask him questions and hear his answers as they did before he was killed. Now the Master said 'but, you will behold me'. Did they "behold him?" Yes, after the three days were completed, they ALL beheld him. And even after his ascension they CONTINUED to behold him. They were all able to see him, hear his voice just like before, ask him questions and hear the answers from him.

That is why Peter said: "Repent ye therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, that so there may come seasons of refreshing from the presence of the Lord; and that he may SEND FORTH THE CHRIST who hath been appointed for you, even Jesus:" (Acts 3:19, 20)

If anyone of you 'repent' and turn around, you CAN ask that the Father send forth his Son to you. For he was appointed FOR YOU. The Master said, "If you ask ANYTHING in my name, I WILL do this." Ask in the name of Jesus, to have the Son of God sent to you, so that you may "hear his voice." He promised, that if anyone "keeps his word" he personally will both 'live INSIDE you, and "PLAINLY SHOW HIMSELF TO YOU." (John 14:21, 23)

When he arrives, "in low tones [his] mouth utters truth itself." He will teach you "all things" and guide you into "all the truth." He will thus be your 'guide' your "leader' and you will not need to listen to any man, for you can listen directly to him. If you choose to listen to him, and yet you don't listen to 'ALL that he says' he will send ones to you to tell you again what you are refusing to hear from his mouth.

If you listen to him, no one will need to be sent to you. You will constantly hear over and over things you need to work on, so that you can be made "in union" with him.

He will pour out the holy spirit, living water, upon you so that you can have "life" in yourselves, and through that spirit, you will form a 'bond' between you and the Master. It will serve as the 'line of communication' between you and Him. Anytime you want to talk to him, He will both hear and answer you through that holy spirit INSIDE you. You will then become IN him, a "new creation" in UNION with Him.

Have 'faith' in the message, that He is not far off from each one of us. He will come and be 'one' with you, if you any of you are indeed 'seeking' and 'asking.' For He is the Door. It is him that you are to be "knocking on." If you keep "knocking" He WILL open up to you. For he does not say these things to you to 'tickle' your ears. He speaks these things so that you may have life (be saved)." (John 5:34).

Please, listen to the spirit INSIDE you. It is saying that you NEED to go to the Son and hear DIRECTLY from him. All you have to do is "go." Seek the face of the Holy One of Israel in prayer and ASK him to please "send your Son to me." "Send out your light(Jesus) and truth(Jesus). May these themselves LEAD me." (Psalms 43:3) "I am the light of the world..." "I am .. the truth.." (John 8:12, 14:6).

Let him who has ears "hear" what the spirit says to the congregation.

Let all the house of Israel KNOW, that the "Door" is OPEN, and it is HE that "opens so that NO ONE shuts, and shuts so that NO ONE opens." Please 'go in' and "find pasturage" while the Door is STILL open.

Peace to you all, in Christ
    Aaron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit