Favourite jw video?

by haujobbz 8 Replies latest jw friends

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

Mine had to be the young people ask, i really could relate to it.

The acting was great.

I couldnt wait for a sequel

• dsgal
    dsgal

That Noah cartoon video with the funny little turtle running across the screen.

• Mac
    Mac

THRILLER

MAC

• Gopher
    Gopher

Regarding the "Young People Ask -- How can I make real Friends" video? Haujobbz says

The acting was great.

Did you mean the acting during the drama scenes, or the acting when they were interviewing the JW Kids?? Those kids sure put on a great show !!

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

It's a three-way tie between Dateline's Pedophile story, Panorama's "Suffer The Little Children", and Channel 9's "Silent Witnesses"

Hmmm

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

AMEN to Hmmm!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, did anyone notice that in several of the Watchtower's Videos, they loved to focus in on the Twin Towers.

Kinda weird huh?

• jws
    jws

I'm sorry I missed the Watchtower videos, but every time I get back in town to visit my family, my dad seems to have more of them.

I've often been curious, but don't dare ask - he might think I'm interested in coming back. I love watching and laughing at bad acting. Have any of these gems been posted to the web?

Do they publish on DVD too? I hear that's cheaper than making VHS tapes nowadays. And easier to duplicate and put out on the internet too. Heaven forbid their books and videos should reach a mass audience without somebody being there to make sure you're being steered in the proper direction.

-j.w.s.

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

3 come to mind but they are on and against the WT

Witnesses at your door.

The Witness goes out.

Witnesses of Jehovah.

cheers with 2 beers (Amstel Light I'm on a diet),

jr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest