How much wealth have the organisation aquired?

by haujobbz 4 Replies latest jw friends

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

I was just wondering this because when i was jw we told not to store treasures on the earth, also i remember the jws critisizing other religious organisations for massing up wealth but at sametime they were doing the same thing.

Also im trying to imagine now much they have aquired in wealth, what if say the jw religion collapsed what would happen to all wealth they have aquired, whos pocket would it go into.

They must make a fortune in contributions also remembering that bethel members vitually work for free,most jw buildings or assemblys are built for virtually nothing,its just like slave labour "oh god"

• freedom96
    freedom96

They own very valuable real estate in New York, and other places in New England. They own the Kingdom Halls, assembly halls, who knows how much in stocks and investments, and cash flow from donations.

• zev
    zev

new england?

besides an assembly hall in natick massachusetts....what other property/real estate do they own?

• Aaac
    Aaac

Patterson, KHs and other halls. Worth millions. And all over the world. They are not owned by local congregations but by the Borg.

• VM44
    VM44

The Watchtower NEVER releases an accounting of its finances? Yet it encourages "organized donations" from the readers of the magazines. The WT says, "We want your money, but we aren't going to tell you how we spend it!" --VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit