Missing London (JW) Man Located Wednesday in California

by AudeSapere 3 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Does anyone in SoCal or London Kentucky-Area know this person (M!ch@el G0ETZE)? Anyone know how to contact him? Just a hunch, but I'm betting he needs a kind and patient listening ear.

http://m.thetimestribune.com/news/missing-london-man-located-wednesday-in-california/article_6d34848c-30fe-11e5-9642-bbb7d810ffaa.html?mode=jqm

-Aude.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Sounds like he probably got fed up with da troof and had to get the heck outta Dodge .

If he was in London that means his flight had to stop in NY, but that wasn't enough, he had to go to the other side of the U.S. to California, he really wanted to get away from it all.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone
    Poor guy...his jw life had to be closing in on him to take such drastic action, but it's great that he's now able to finally breathe. Hope things improve in his world soon.
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Shirley wrote: "...means his flight had to stop in NY, but that wasn't enough,..."

I thought similar, but then I read a different article (from Kentucky newspaper), and realized that he was from London *Kentucky*. That makes the trip driveable by car/van. I tried to edit the title of this post, but could not.

Shirley wrote: Sounds like he probably got fed up with da troof and had to get the heck outta Dodge .

I thought same exact thing.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit