The invisible war of Jesus !! Hebrew 11:3

by enricofrassinetti 6 Replies latest jw friends

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti
    What wants to mean the Invisibile War of Jesus? According to what it is written on purpose of the systems of things puttinges in order from God. Hebrew11:3 explains: "For faith we comprise that the systems of things were placed in order from the word of God, for which that that looks at it is risen from things that do not appear". Reasonable it is to believe that the manifestation of the Reign of Jesus will be obvious when the satana system will collapse at the moment decided from Jehovah. But this means that the Reign is already operating while it coexists during the life of the satana reign, and considering that it will come recognized through the good fruits, is reasonable to believe that, Jesus is already now fighting invisibilment, and only its loyal servitors succeed it to see. Sincerly Enrico Frassinetti

• gumby
    gumby

Hello EL-RICO

From the Bibles view....,

Jesus NEVER spoke of his return as invisible. He said as lightning goes from east to west...will his return be. Every eye will see him. He always made it clear that people everywhere would know of his return.

The date for his RETURN , has been changed by the SOCIETY more times, than they have predicted false dates for the time of the end.

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Sure gumby. I am not saying that it would have been one given to us precise of its return, but am saying that its return would have been visible, but during its presence, it would have meant a invisibile war against the satana men, and once destroyed satana it would have been wide manifested its power.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hebrews 11:3 tells us that God's word, the invisible (Jesus) existed before He created the (visible)universe and thus before He became a human; in other words, Jesus was pre-existent. It has nothing to do with the Second Coming of Christ.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, since Jesus Christ is God Almighty (but He is a separate Person from the Father and the Holy Spirit), Lord Jesus does not need to "fight" or "war" with anyone or thing.

Jesus Christ could destroy the entire Universe in less than a second if He wanted to.

Notice what the Bible says about the Power and Authority which Jesus Christ has:

Matthew 28:17: When they saw Him, they worshiped Him, though some had doubts.
    Matthew 28:18: Then Jesus came up and said to them, "All authority in Heaven and on Earth has been given to Me.

John 3:35: The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
    John 3:36: One who believes in the Son has eternal life, but one who disobeys the Son won't see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."

Ephesians 1:20: which He put to work in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the Heavenly Realm.
    Ephesians 1:21: He is far above every ruler, authority, power, dominion, and every name that can be named, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.
    Ephesians 1:22: God has put everything under His feet and has made Him the Head of everything for the good of the Church,
    Ephesians 1:23: which is His Body, the Fullness of the One who fills everything in every way.

1st Peter 3:22: who has gone to Heaven and is at the right hand of God, where angels, authorities, and powers have been made subject to Him.

Philippians 2:5: Have this in your mind, which was also in Christ Jesus,
    Philippians 2:6: who, existing in the Form of God, didn't consider it robbery to be equal with God,
    Philippians 2:7: but emptied Himself, taking the Form of a Servant, being made in the likeness of men.
    Philippians 2:8: And being found in Human Form, He humbled Himself, becoming obedient to death, yes, the death of the Cross.
    Philippians 2:9: Therefore God also highly exalted Him, and gave to Him the Name which is above every Name;
    Philippians 2:10: that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in Heaven, those on Earth, and those under the Earth,
    Philippians 2:11: and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Colossians 2:9: For in Him all the Fullness of the Godhead [Deity] dwells Bodily,
    Colossians 2:10: and in Him you are made full, who is the Head of all principality and power;

Hebrews 1:3: His Son is the Radiance of His Glory, the Very Image of His Substance, and upholding all things by the Word of His Power, when He had by Himself made purification for our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty On High;
    Hebrews 1:4: having become so much better than the angels, as He has inherited a more excellent Name than they have.
    Hebrews 1:5: For to which of the angels did He say at any time, "You are My Son, Today have I become Your Father?" and again, "I will be to Him a Father, And He will be to Me a Son?"
    Hebrews 1:6: Again, when He brings in the Firstborn into the world He says, "Let all the angels of God worship Him."
    Hebrews 1:7: Of the angels He says, "Who makes His angels winds, And His servants a flame of fire."
    Hebrews 1:8: but of the Son He says, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; The scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.
    Hebrews 1:9: You have loved righteousness, and hated wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness above Your fellows."
    Hebrews 1:10: And, "You, Lord, in the beginning, laid the foundation of the Earth. The Heavens are the works of Your hands.
    Hebrews 1:11: They will perish, but You continue. They all will grow old like a garment does.
    Hebrews 1:12: As a mantle You will roll them up, And they will be changed; But You are the Same. Your years will not fail."
    Hebrews 1:13: But of which of the angels has He said at any time, "Sit at My right hand, Until I make Your enemies the footstool of Your feet?"

So, Jesus Christ is in control of everything!

Satan cannot do anything if Jesus Christ decides to stop him from doing it.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, here is Hebrews 11:3 (International Standard Version):

Hebrews 11:3: By Faith we understand that the Universe was prepared by the Word of God, so that what is seen was made from things that are invisible.

I've got to admit, I really don't see what this Verse has to do with a War between Satan and Jesus, do you?

This Verse is saying that the Father and Jesus Christ (the Word) Created the Universe.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Is this the War you are referring to?

Revelation 12:7: Then a war broke out in Heaven. Michael and his angels fought with the Dragon, and the Dragon and its angels fought back.
    Revelation 12:8: But it was not strong enough, and there was no longer any place for them in Heaven.
    Revelation 12:9: The huge Dragon was thrown down. That Ancient Serpent, called Devil and Satan, the Deceiver of the whole world, was thrown down to the Earth, and its angels were thrown down with it.

This War could very well be symbolic, because in that Chapter of Revelation, there are several other things mentioned which are obviously symbolic.

Also, Michael is not Jesus Christ.

Rather, Michael, one of the Chief Angels, an Archangel, is the angel who protects Israel, and perhaps the angel who is in charge of protecting the Believers of Jesus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit