Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol dont let fisherperson distract.... This has been insightful
  • TheListener
    TheListener

I hated the elevator rule!! I had to ride past my stop many times because heavies were on the elevator with me. Then I would have to stay on and go back to my floor. What a crock!

What about family night. That was cult fun at its best.

Man did we drink a lot. Especially after we reached 21.

I remember Couch claiming we could become gay if we used the door handles at CBGB. What a dummy.

How about great travel weekends with our buddies visiting congregations and having the girls all want to meet us and hang out with us. I was never so popular. I even remember moms and dads trying to get us to meet and "date" their spiritual daughters, the further from NY you went the more the dubs we're in awe of bethelites. What morons. We were mostly all young horny idiots,

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

After reading all fisher"man"s insulting, name-calling, ad nauseam personal attacks

You only see my posts responding to posts about me? Try reading the posts that I have responded to. Then look in the mirror.

• TheListener
    TheListener
    I also remember being in awe of lifers. Now I just feel bad for them.
  • never a jw
    never a jw

Phitchermen,

What's the big deal about answering your questions in public. There's noting personal about you. A violation of privacy, maybe, but a great public service, especially for those who don't know the culture at Bethel. This mild violation is well worth the results.

There... Call me an idiot, and an imbecile too.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Yep i remember the status too! We called a bethel Id a "mac card". Instant access to sisters
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

I'm appalled at all of you making fun of this poor lady's name.

It's Fisherman, can't you read? Now leave the woman alone!

cappy, you cannot defend yourself. You should not dictate to me how to respond to other posters.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Morpheus and Phitchermen,

I forgot to thank you guys. You made this thread so much enlightening and fun. Morpheus provided the enlightenment and PHitchermen provided... well ... he provided the fun.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

What's the big deal about answering your questions in public. There's noting personal about you. A violation of privacy, maybe, but a great public service, especially for those who don't know the culture at Bethel. This mild violation is well worth the results- Dick Head..

Do you object if your private communication with someone, or PM, that you deem private be made public without your permission? And after it is made public, having the public tell you that it is not up to you to decide what is private. And then have to listen to the public tell you that what you consider private is not private and you do not have the right to decide what is private because they feel that the information that you deemed private is an interesting topic. What do you think? And on top of that, the person that violated your privacy shows by his action and by mocking you and your screen name publicly that his intentions were deliberate and malicious.What do yo think? If you can think, you would never trust such a person again with anything at all, let alone something confidential.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Phitchermen,

Take care Dick Head.. This is a better name for you. Never a jw but always a dick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit