Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Ahhh take it easy on him cappy. Fisherperson is sill coming to terms with TTATT. He insults because hes scared. Its cool. Im not offended in the least
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

Dear Fisherdouche: I cannot believe how they could ever allow an imbecile like you in Bethel.-cappy

Cappy, it is evident that you have a very low IQ. Not only is that seen in your past posts unveiling your thinking, but here too in what you have posted above. How would you like it if you PM me in private (private message) and I disclosed the message to everyone. It is not the contents of the message, but that it was a private message. I am sure that you cannot understand how this is offensive because it is above your grasp of what is common sense and decent. You are stupid. cap means head, but you have no brain in your head.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

According to Br. Couch, what 2 activities would make roommates turn gay?......Billy the Ex-Bethelite

2 activities? Back-rubs and Underwear-wrestling. Those "turn you gay......wifibandit

....................WATCHTOWERS UNDEFEATED..

..............CHAMPION UNDERWEAR WRESTLER..

................Image result for Fisherman Logo

...................Image result for wATCHTOWER LOGOhttp://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/7071.gifImage result for wATCHTOWER LOGO

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

real funny Outlaw!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Yes but fisherperson there was nothing PERSONAL in the PM. At least nothing personal for you. You were strictly quizing ME about my PERSONAL experiences. I dont mind sharing with the class. You can simply read and not comment if you wish it to remain private.... But lets face it you dont want it to be private. You want to share. Go ahead and share fisherperson. It feels good
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...........................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige

I am pleased Morpheus posted this because you FISHERPERSON were calling into question his credibility when commenting on other threads that I have read with interest.

The defensive positioning is really quite stark. I like reading the balanced and objective posts as they help me to think on matters critically. You FISHERPERSON are helping me with that.

Thank you all for sharing. The Bethel service clearly has a whole other 'language' that most like me would not otherwise understand.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

The defensive positioning is really quite stark.- Mary J Blige

Another genius. Either you are the next female version of Einstein or you cannot read. PM (private message)

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Another genius. Either you are the next female version of Einstein or you cannot read. PM (private message)

Hey relax. There's no need to insult everyone.

I see no privacy breaches.

This is an interesting thread.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

If i can get pics to post it will be even more so ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit