Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• recovering
    recovering

Fisherman "Morpheus: I did not know you were a Bethelite when I posted to you ."May I respectfully, ask you why you asked such specific questions, regarding Morpheus's experiences at Bethel, Fishermen? This was why many ,including myself, questioned your motives
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

i was an elder

fair enough

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    So much drama. I bet Fishman & Morh will be getting a room,rubbing each others backs and wrestling in their underwear soon? Who wants in on this bet?
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You are an Ex-Bethelite. That is no trifle. I will not comment any more about it?.....Fisherman

Trifle is an English dessert dish made from thick custard, diced fruit interwoven with sponge fingers or more delicate sponge cake thin layer and/or fruit juice/syrup and almost always topped with whipped cream.

................................THIS IS NOT AN EX-BETHELITE!

......................................................Image result for Small arrow pointing down

................................Image result for Trifle

.......................................Thank You Fisherman..

................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• watson
    watson
    Well! This has been entertaining.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

This has been one surreal thread.

The Beth-hell experiences are most enlightening.

The rest is..well......er........

Ooops, typos....edit time.

• stillin
    stillin

I notice that there are a lot of posters here that post word-for-word excerpts from letters that family/friends have sent them, possibly to show us all how demented the religion is. This is commonplace here. I guess it touches a nerve when it's your own words, thought to be confidential, which are help up for public viewing.

The Letters to the Bodies of Elders, for instance? Nobody here ever gets upset about breaches in confidentiality or etiquette when one of those gets posted here.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    One of the most difficult things in life is to challenege long held beliefs. Its especially difficult having been a part of a cult, as we can all relate. Im willing to cut fisherman some slack i hope we all can :)
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I sometimes agree with Fisherman and sometimes not...but I am the same with everyone here. It's nothing personal...it's just life.

I do my best not to get uppitty about stuff though. We are all trying to get along in life but sometimes we clash. It doesn't make us bad people.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    The Letters to the Bodies of Elders, for instance? Nobody here ever gets upset about breaches in confidentiality or etiquette when one of those gets posted here.

Same goes for audio recordings or videos of Judicial Hearing proceedings. After all, the private matters discussed regard the person that recorded and posted them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit