Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Thats hilarious marvin :) bethel is so insular, they really believe everything revolves around them and that they are all important. Its a shock to them when they get reminded that its just a small office and nobody really cares....
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

You are the one who broke privacy rules here, Not M--Violas

How?

You a mole, Fishermen?

"Red Herring, read about it!"- Learn from Marvin. Stop being his blind follower.

• fiddler
    fiddler
    I think FISHERMAN responds like a Bot. There are over 50 pages in this post and the ones about the goings on at Bethel are a great read. The many responses from fisherman are repetitive space taking nonsense. He/she/bot's comments are like junk mail. Aside from that though, I've enjoyed the discussion!
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

Through all the comments in this thread, I must say I've read because I too love the Bethel experiences. I wish I had some experiences from Bethel. But being a sister and all, I wasn't allowed to go.

My one and only experience from Bethel was when I was visiting someone there, and this person made me a tuna sandwich from tuna and bread from the commissary. The thing was unedible just about chocked and almost needed a Heimlech maneuver.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    edited
  • recovering
    recovering

Well I gave you a chance to prove your point Fishermen. I would have concluded that perhaps Morpheus erred when he posted your pm, if you would have provided a sound argument as to why he should not have. For example ; if you sincerely thought that your Identity could have been compromised by posting one of the questions, or had entered into an agreement with Morpheus not share his email from you. Furthermore, you avoided disclosing your intent , when you sent the mail to him . I can only conclude from this that you sent it with nefarious intentions. There are several scenarios that come to mind , however with out proof, I will not discuss them here.

Note: I see that you just erased your last insulting post.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Well I gave you a chance to prove your point Fishermen. recovering

I am sure you did with all your Phds and all. Besides that, your bigotry is obvious, starting with your first post.

Please, "go back and read" Marvin post and my post about PMs and then you decide if you will do what Morpheus did to me. But frankly, to quote Marvin, "I do not care" what you think.

• DJS
    DJS

Fish,

Your actions are typical of an immature, self centered, egocentric child who has to be right and always get their way. Is there a Ms. Fish? If so I would love to get a couple of drinks in her and ask her if you ever get over anything or if you have ever admitted you were wrong about anything. I would just sit back, keep the drinks coming, and listen to her rant about you.

You have whined, cried, stomped your feet like Rumpelstiltskin, called people names for 27 pages and 266 posts looking for someone, anyone, who would confirm your childish viewpoint. It doesn't matter that the greater wrong was committed by you, and you have yet to admit to any wrongdoing. Nor does it seem to matter that the consensus view, the legal view, the you started it view, is nearly 98% against your sorry ass.

But keep going. As long as you continue to act so childishly the posters and lurkers and those who dig this OP up a decade from now will see what a churlish, whiney-ass person you are. And avoid you, as I have until this OP.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Wannaexit said,

My one and only experience from Bethel was when I was visiting someone there, and this person made me a tuna sandwich from tuna and bread from the commissary. The thing was unedible just about chocked and almost needed a Heimlech maneuver.

As a former bethelite I am pretty sure giving you the Heimlich or something sort-of-like the Heimlich was the plan .

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

"As a former bethelite I am pretty sure giving you the Heimlich or something sort-of-like the Heimlich was the plan "

😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit