by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• violias
    violias

now thread is a train wreck.

I'd rather listen to fishermen.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I'd rather listen to fishermen.

Tis much more entertaining, I wholly agree!

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Red herring. Read about it.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Did GB members laundry get washed along with other workers clothes? As full of sh*t that they are, did you ever see any sh*t stains in their underwear?

(Trying to get this back on topic) :-D

• _Morpheus
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    Anyone from UK bethel like to chime in? I'm curious what the differences are.
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Morpheus...

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Finally I get some attention. After 13 years of being on this board its about time

Seriously this thread is a hoot

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Thank you stealth! Yes and good question...

I understand the tounge in cheeck nature of the question but it does allow me to share this point:

when i was working in the laundry bethel policy was that all brothers got 5 dress shirts ironed a week anything in excess of that was washed and sent back of course, just not ironed. Bethel heavies, like the gb, got special consideration and boy did they abuse the hell out of it. They would send 20 dress shirts a week...we would debate and try to figure out what in the hell they did to need that many shirts cleaned every week.....

but it showed the "seperate" nature of those taking the lead. Dont get me started on their rooms and how nice they were compared to anyone elses

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    How much do members of the Governing Body get in monthly expenses? Surely not enough to afford gold pinky rings and expensive watches.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit