Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Fisherman are you under the care of a doctor?

I suspect someone has been missing their meds.

Now be a good boy/person/fish and go take your Depakote.

Doc

• recovering
    recovering
    What I have seen fishermen is you avoiding the questions I have posed to you. If all your insulting posturing was just to make a point , you where truly not very successful. Advocating your position in any scholarly debate requires the presentation of facts not name calling. It is ok to disagree with any statement what is not necessary is being disagreeable.
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    If I sent you a PM, would you publish it without my permission?

I might and I might not depending on multiple factors. As I've said before in this discussion, I've published many PMs sent to me.

When I send someone a personal letter or PM I've GIVEN something to that person. Read: IT IS THEIRS.

If I hold a preference of what should or should not be done with this gift then I should state that. Otherwise (OTHERWISE!!!) I've given something to another person based on trust of that person's moral and ethical standards to do with as they please because IT IS THEIRS; I GAVE IT to them. I gave it to them on trust based on THEIR moral and ethical standards. If, based on my standards, I later decide I misplaced trust then I cease trusting that person.

This is said from an ethical perspective and not a legal one, though these two perspectives often overlap.

As I said already, If you think _Morpheus betrayed you then my recommendation is that you don't trust him anymore. At this point all you're doing in this discussion is showing the south side of a north bound horse.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Id still love to see other former bethel boys and gals answer fisherpersons questions! This is a great topic and has been informative as far the discussions that have resulted re bethel. Also got some very cool pm's from people who were at the big house! Its a great thing to be a part of this community
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Its a great thing to be a part of this community

Yes it is. Including the Fred Ziffels. If nothing else, entertainment abounds!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    WTF? 11 pages of this back-n-forth BS? Why have the mods and/or Simon not locked and deleted this thread? This has got to be the most drawn-out ridiculousness I've ever seen on this forum. Wow!!
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Id still love to see other former bethel boys and gals answer fisherpersons questions! This is a great topic and has been informative as far the discussions

I agree. Strange thread, on one hand very informative, on the other a total train wreck.

• violias
    violias

This thread does not even come close to a train wreck. No reason to shut the thread down , although it would be nice if Fisherman to stopped calling names. This is a very mild thread indeed compared to some I've read.

I have enjoyed reading first hand accounts of Bethel and hope more will comment.

Oh, and I think it is very sneaky to Pm someone with a lot of questions, personal ones too. I have received Pm's like that -- just remember anything you say in PM can be reposted all over the net. It may not be "Nice" but it is the net. Be careful who you reveal private info too.

Fisherperson, as far as I can see you revealed NO private info just ask for a lot .. I can understand that you are probably afraid to give details of your stay at Bethel for fear of outing yourself..

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Oh come now wing... You habe been here a long time. I have see threads far far worse with no redeeming value. Minus the nonsense theres some good information and thoughts here
  • username
    username
    Do we have a watchtower troll here or something?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit