Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    *humbly bows* your very welcome :)
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    You do not see anything wrong with making fun of my name and you do not see anything wrong with broadcasting a PM. You only note my response. You are also a moron.

And thus we see the idiocy inherent in the system.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Is that not what the "Conquistadores" told the Indians after raping their women, taking their land and stealing their gold?

Surely you don't have a problem with those good Christians, do you?

• stillin
    stillin
    Wow! I even like Viv on this thread!
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

you gave to him then you should have told him so. Did you? If not, then he only did what he did with what was his to do with-Marvin

Understood. Good legal advice. But is that your adjudication? I think that what he did was morally wrong and unethical. I do not get to decide legal. Honestly, let alone your reasons for being angry with the WTS, If I sent you a PM, would you publish it without my permission? Is what Morpheus did proper?

I've read enough of your postings here to have this opinion: I don't care if you trust or do not me to arbitrate anything. And, if it matters at all, it is comical that you ascribe arbitration to what I've shared.

Your opinion about my PM is a legal one. I knew you were going to come in on this one Marvin

When we declare victory for ourself in debates we find ourself in a pitiful place.

We know that Marvin. I am sure you also know also that my remark was meant for Morpheus not for you.

And you've done less? Look in the mirror if you want to find a jeering retaliating individual

Can you please show me when I have initiated jeering and retaliation? Other than responding to insults, show me when I have not shown kindness and respect? Did I not show honesty when I retracted a statement I made to Morpheus in another thread in spite of all his insults he made prior to my retraction. When have I ever resorted to insults to divert attention from a discussion, please show me. But if a poster dishes it out, is it not proper to answer such with his own device. Do you want me to allow posters to step all over me? I have never been dishonest on any thread nor have I ever tried to win an argument by being misleading, or diversions with insults for the sake of winning. Yes I have done less. Now, you look in the mirror. What do you see Marvin? You misrepresent my character by referring to me as a jeering and retaliating individual. Try reading the posts directed to me first, and then read my responses to the insults.. You hardly qualify to give advise on jeering and retaliation in connection with anything WTS also besides the reasons that I have posted previously about you publishing private documents. Your opinions cannot be respected as impartial because you are an advocate here. And Morpheus is one of your cheerleaders.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Fisherman: I have defeated Morpheus in debates on other threads

What measure are you using to decide you have defeated Morpheus?

I'm not sure what "other threads" have to do with this one, but have you noticed the Like and Dislike numbers on this thread? If we judge by what other posters think it is clear that they agree with Morpheus much more than with you.

Below are samples - Morpheus' Likes are heavily in the Green, while your Dislikes are heavily in the Red.

I wonder if you are seeing yourself and your logic the same way other people are seeing you.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

What measure are you using to decide you have defeated Morpheus?

Not, "if that's what you like" I am sure you know, that liking something or polls does not make an argument valid and neither does popular belief make something true. I am sure that you also know that people do not like here any post that rebuts WT hate posts.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..........................................................Image result for clown throwing up rainbow gif

..................................................Image result for Applause gif

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Fisherman: ...liking something or polls does not make an argument valid.

Not automatically, no, but when the opinions of other knowledgeable and intelligent people are overwhelmingly against our own, given that we all come from the same background, it's time we slowed down and rethought the matter.

with your science name and all

Actually my screen name has nothing to do with science, but that raises the question again, based on what science do you conclude that you have defeated Morpheus in debates?

Edit: The background I refer to is that of being Jehovah's Witnesses and having an awakening.

• recovering
    recovering

You actually have amused me Fisherman with your comment regarding my education. (I actually have earned several graduate degrees including a Phd.) Just because someone disagrees with you does not make them uneducated or a "moron" My point in the previous post was to remind you of your own claim that ...

We are just having a discussion here with no harm or malice or disrespect intended whatsoever to anyone. I respectfully submit that same courtesy that you requested, be extended to other posters. You can not automatically conclude that others posted in order to harm you.

In my particular case I have not made a decision yet, as to whether you have a valid reason to object to your pm being posted. What I do know is you have a valid objection or not, your approach to addressing the situation is abrasive and hostile. I need more information before I can come to a conclusion regarding the validity of your objection. I would love to know what the purpose of your pm to Morpheus was? Why did you ask him those particular questions?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit