Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Oh yea laundry jokes never got old *eyeroll*
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

Dirty laundry! Ha!

What dirty laundry are you referring to stillamoron? Are you referring to the content of my PM and its response as dirty laundry? Is that what you are implying? If you are, you are still a moron

• stillin
    stillin

Just how nosy were the cleaning ladies, Morph? For instance..

.Phish, the shoe fits! I've learned quite a lot about your personal self. Much more than Morph divulged in his faux pas in the. PM debacle.Try a little forgiveness. It's divine!

• DJS
    DJS

Fish,

I wouldn't have taken it public. Rational people may agree that it should have remained private. Morph did take it public. Rational people may also understand why he did.

I also wouldn't have sent a list of interrogation questions to Morph; he has been on this site a while and, based on what I have read, has built some credibility. You called him a liar. He reacted.

As long as you continue to act like an irrational, emotional child in this matter, seeing no one's view but your own and learning nothing from this, you will get more of what you have gotten.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

From the title of this post and the OP's comments. Morpheus only referred to fisherperson and never mentioned fisherman. No harm done!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Phish,

Dick Head. You still cannot read? My name is fisherman. How could a moron like you possibly learn anything. You gotta learn to read first, no?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    "A traitor has no justification" 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

As long as you continue to act like an irrational, emotional child in this matter, seeing no one's view but your own and learning nothing from this, you will get more of what you have gotten.

You do not see anything wrong with making fun of my name and you do not see anything wrong with broadcasting a PM. You only note my response. You are also a moron.

• James Jack
    James Jack

Can we all just get along and quit acting like those in the Congregation?

Let's get back on Topic or start a new thread dedicated to life at Bethel experiences!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

From the title of this post and the OP's comments. Morpheus only referred to fisherperson and never mentioned fisherman. No harm done!

Broadcasting a PM with reference to sender and without permission cannot be justified. But you condone it. The Judas made fun of my name as shown on this thread in another thread in reference to my actual screen name and many posters on this forum saw it and now on this thread it does not take much to see. (Except for you)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit