Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    You bethalites didn't get to go to cbgb's did you? I am sooooooooo jealous!!!!
  • OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack
    fisherman are you under the care of a doctor?
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

fisherman are you under the care of a doctor?-oneeyedjack

What makes you say that about me? And should you not expect a reply to your remark?

• stillin
    stillin

The last time that my wife and I went to the Farm, she was wearing blue jeans. It was just at the time where that was being addressed and we knew a long-timer there and allowed to join in at the meal, but there were some gasps. And hard looks.

it's a farm, people! Well, it was at the time. It's a compound now.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol yea working in dress clothes like its green acres...
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I've been sent PMs on occasion where questions are posed to me and I choose to answer them publicly. I've not included the sender's identity on these occasions because sometime folks have ideas of what they consider private that differ from my own. For some individuals (and Fisherman appears to be among these) it is considered private that they even asked a question or questions regardless of how mundane. I don't know why this is the case, but here we have an instance of an individual who's sole objection is that it is made known that they are the one who asked the rather innocuous questions that _Morpheus opted to answer publicly.
  • cantleave
    cantleave

I have found a picture of Fisherman working at Bet-hell

He's forever toppling backwards or into the pond.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Marvin, i totally understand your point, as i do everyone elses, but i feel zero regret. DJS summarized my position well earlier. Fisherperson essentially called me a liar (several times over a few threads) and this time i responded as we see here. There was absolutely ZERO personal information shared about him/her, its all about me. If he/she dosent want it known that it even asked questions.... Well then he/she should not have asked. Answering questions that could only harm me is totally fair game.
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin, i totally understand your point, as i do everyone elses, but i feel zero regret.

And, at this point, I don't see any reason for you to feel regret.

I'll add that there is an argument that if someone entrusts something to us they are also entrusting us to do with it as we see fit unless told otherwise. Folks do this with personal letters all the time. A letter given to me by another is then my letter. Unless the sender states a condition of what can or cannot be done with that letter then ethically and morally I don't have an issue with acting responsibly with that letter based on my own ethical and moral standards, which is what the sender extended trusted over in the first place.

In this case it appears to me you acted responsible with what was given to you. Then the sender does, in my opinion, overreact as though you've broken a trust. Unless Fisherman asked that you not share his PM to you then I don't see an issue worth complaining about in this instance.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I hated the elevator rule!! I had to ride past my stop many times because heavies were on the elevator with me. Then I would have to stay on and go back to my floor. What a crock.

I'm surprised that they haven't installed keylocks in the elevators then.

Or maybe, a pay-per-ride device.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit