Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

If anyone posting on forums is worried that crossposting will out them somehow IRL (and they do not want to be outed), then why use the same username?

Half of this good thread is discussing nonsense.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Good point jack! I was severely underweight at bethel and blew up for a while after i left. Ultimately i got it under control but yea the stair rule would have helped :P

Berry, we owe the good half of this thread to fisherperson. His Q and A session kicked it off

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Seriously Fisherperson, Morpheus did nothing to harm you. One eyed Dick

Hey Dick Head besides not being able to read, why are you such a dick head?

My name is Fisherman

Morphedickhead is also a dick head.

• PlatinumFix
    PlatinumFix
    I'm an ex-bethelite too (UK)
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Hi plat! How does the uk experiance compare to the usa? Very similar i would bet....
  • recovering
    recovering

I have no skin in this argument , however this is what I have observed and concluded. Fisherman it seems that you are deeply concerned about your name outing you . You have been posting for years , often questioning Watchtower policy. If fisherman is your real name it would appear be you who have outed yourself by any logical person. You seem very legalistic in your attitude towards commenting. This is all well and good , however you should treat others using the same standards as you want applied to yourself. I point to your profile as evidence of that.

"Hi, The information posted past present and future is to be considered viewpoint, opinion, feeling, believed. It may also be the belief, feeling or opinion of someone else and not necessarily mine, or it may be hypothetical, or it may be to see how others feel about a certain opinion or position, but not intended to be authoritative or factual presentational or factual representational. We are just having a discussion here with no harm or malice or disrespect intended whatsoever to anyone. It is my intention to comply with all rules and TOS of this website. It is my intention to to comply with all laws that govern my posts. Again, no harm or malice or disrespect is intended to anyone or anything, just having a discussion of viewpoints. In the event that anything posted violates or is believed to violate any law that governs what has been posted, I give my consent that the information in question should be removed immediately, and also request that the website should remove the related information immediately. I also request to be properly notified immediately. I reserve all of my rights provided by all laws everywhere and I also reserve all of my rights of freedom of speech provided by the laws of the United States of America, however, it is not my intention whatsoever to violate or encroach on anyone's freedom or rights or to offend anyone or anything in any way. Very truly yours, Fisherman "

• stillin
    stillin
    I don't know how Bethelites could stand such an institutionalized life. I had meals at the Bethel table a couple of times and rejoiced to be leaving! To each their own, I guess.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    It was a lot like jail, or at least how i imagine jail ;) it wasnt for me which is why i left
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

I have no skin in this argument , however this is what I have observed and concluded-recovering

Sure you do. You throw a rock and then hide your hand. Your analysis of me and of this thread shows that you have concluded High School--So much for your conclusions. You only consider what I say as you see it. But you have not objected to others not referring to me by my screen name. And, you show no consideration to my objection to the posting of a PM. And then you judge me, and post other things about me as If I did something wrong here by responding to posts about me that I find insulting, and then you tell me to treat others using the same standards. And you take it upon yourself to post here without my permission what I have written in my profile to divert attention from my objections, and you focus on what you think about my posts on this Forum on your post about me, and not on how wrong it is for a PM to be made public and making fun of my screen name. And you blame me. You are wrong.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Hey Dick Head besides not being able to read, why are you such a dick head?

My name is Fisherman

Morphedickhead is also a dick head.

I do believe this stands out as the most insightful comment yet from that master of droll repartee.......... My Name is Fisherman

And here the best I could come up with was Poopy head

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit