Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

If I pm another poster, I don't expect them to put it into a thread - unless they clear it with me first. And I certainly wouldn't put anything pm'ed to me in a thread without clearing it first with the sender.

Thank you steve.

• Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige

Privacy?. ..... we are all using user names that hide who we really are?!.... ....

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Can we drop all this drama and get back to the important matters at hand? Underwear-wrestling!

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Hey guys, Did any of you know Duane Wilkie, he was in Brooklyn. How about Ron / Ronald Chambers. I used to know a couple of 100 in all. But so many have been sent away. One long time friend of mine, was interviewed on a ca part. He was all excited about how loving and wonderfully everything was at bethell during his 30+ years. And that it was just great to have been sent away as a special pioneer. I called him a couple of weeks ago. He said everything he said was BS, but if he didn't say it like he meant it, he would lose what little he had left!

I was invited to bethell, when I was 18, but was having health problems, and was not able to go. For years I regretted not getting to go. But have learned so much for so many, about the slavery that is called life, I thank god for not going!

Dwain

• TheListener
    TheListener

I kept all my bethel paperwork. Entrants school stuff, phone bills, dish duty sheets, even copies of several versions of the Dwelling manual.

I still have clothes with my tagged number on them.

I kept the phone book too.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If any thing personal was revealed morpheous revealed himself. I like hearing stuff about bethel. It paints a picture. Like not mAny people here have been to Mecca. I have, so it's slightly unique(millions have been, but most most aren't westerners.) Growing up JW, it still has some mystique to me-Bethel, not Mecca!

If fisherman revealed all TO amorphous and it was repeated, I'd be right with him on his page. No biggie. I'd be happy to hear any stories fisherman or Morpheous want to tell

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If any thing personal was revealed morpheous revealed himself......JWDaughter

......................................Image result for Thumbs up

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I still have clothes with my tagged number on them.

Was envisioning the laundry process today because of this thread. That included the tags on clothes.

Also reminded of a thread in the past, when Bethelites asked and answered: "How long have you been in?" as if it were a prison sentence.

In many ways, Bethel sounds worse than prison.

cf: this guy: Anders Breivik enrolled on Oslo University political science course (Only the "best" education allowed at Bethel - i.e. only BorgSpeak education )

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/17/anders-breivik-serial-killer-study-oslo-university-norway

• freddo
    freddo

Morpheus you shouldn't have posted that pm without clearing it with the sender. It's not the crime of the century in as much as it doesn't in anyway reveal who fisherperson is and I understand you doing it because the content looks like fp is grilling you and doubts your honesty. Sit on the naughty step for ... let's see ... 5 minutes.

Fisherperson you are right that the post should not have been made identifying you - perhaps posting what you asked anonymously would have been the better way for Morpheus to go. After all it was a pretty intruding set of questions to pm someone.

But it does reveal your lack of comprehension. Your perceived lack of comprehension that the organisation you defend has severe fault lines in it and that so many basically honest people have been badly hurt by the policies and unwritten rules many of it's members uphold and enforce.

• cofty
    cofty
    Either you do not, or you are a phony. You are full of bolony. - Fisherman the rap artist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit