All RIGHT Now...

by AGuest 8 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Don't MAKE me stop this Board and come back there...

To all of those of you who can't stop "looking" at each other...

Get back over on to your side of the Board... and... and... hey! Hey, YOU... get back over to YOUR side of the Board and quit "looking" at him/her... and don't any one of you touch the other one again!

I mean it! Or... I SWEAR (well, I would swear, if I was a swearin' woman...), I'll pull this Board over and... and... and... well, YOU know what'll happen if I pull over, don't you? Don't you? Yes, that's right, you know. And we both know that it'll hurt ME worse than it'll hurt you, don't we? So...

BEHAVE... and...and... peace! Dang it!

MamaShel-by... on her own...

(racha-fracha-racha-fracha... x-dub folks... leave the Board for one minute and look what happens... racha-frahca-racha-fracha...)

Edited by - AGuest on 18 October 2002 23:18:5

Edited by - AGuest on 18 October 2002 23:19:5

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

*slinks over to my side of the board* sorry shelby!

PEACE

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hehe, which side do I need to take? Haven't been around lately, so I don't know...

Peace

• AGuest
    AGuest
    *slinks over to my side of the board*

Peace, Little Girl... and "good" for you! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Your "friend",

Shelby

• Farkel
    Farkel

: racha-fracha-racha-fracha... x-dub folks... leave the Board for one minute and look what happens... racha-frahca-racha-fracha...)

How come you never did that shit for me at the beach wall in O.B? I played the piano for you and you never did that "racha-fracha" shit. You just don't like me, Shelby. Admit it.

Farkel
    Never gets any any of that "racha-fracha" stuff and doesn't-even-know-what-it-means Class

Edited by - Farkel on 19 October 2002 23:11:54

• larc
    larc

Hey BM, what are you sorry for, or this just more of your teenage fluff and buff.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

AGuest, they won't stop looking at me!!! Make them stop looking at me!!!

OMG! Now they're breathing on my arm! Make them stop!!!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

MOM!!! elsewhere's singing!! tell him to stop!!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

i said sorry to SHELBY, not to you larc. she knows why and that's what matters. mind your own business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit