Pioneer school in 1000 words

by oppostate 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oppostate
    oppostate

This strange photo is from a pioneer school graduating class in Russia.

They're hiding their faces because, supposedly they don't want to be identified as JW's and run the risk of persecution.

The picture is very telling. This very well illustrates how the pioneer school aims to make everyone into faceless drones whose minds are copies of WT indoctrinated automatons and not really individuals.

Another thing I noticed when looking at the photo is that some aren't following the instructions to obscure their faces--some peek their eyes above the Illuminators textbook and one is quite clearly exposing his profile as if he was talking to his neighbor in mid-shutter instant.

Third, it's in Russia, and the JW's aren't too welcome there. Communist oligarchs were quite acquainted with indoctrination and brain-washing techniques, they didn't like competition. Today "democratic" Russia seems to likewise regard the JW religion as unwelcome.

What do you take from this photo?

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012
    Oppostate, where is the photo?
  • oppostate
    oppostate

You should see it load up, Jake. It's a big png.

I've noticed that some of the Google ads are mini-movies and are taking their sweet time loading if you don't have ad block or ad guard and it slows everything way down.

• Listener
    Listener

I agree it is a strange photo. I wonder what those green books that they are holding are, they look like they are hardcovered.

What really stands out is that they are mostly females, only the back row are men, except for the one showing his profile on the side which makes me think he is not Russian and may have been a trainer flown in for the School.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    I agree it is a strange photo. I wonder what those green books that they are holding are, they look like they are hardcovered.

The book is the Pioneer School textbook "Shining as Illuminators." (But more like eliminators, lol!)

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Typical JW....weird
  • Listener
    Listener
    Thanks for the information Oppostate. No doubt it is a special book for a special people.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry
    What auditing level is this exactly?
  • dyakoub
  • oppostate
    oppostate

dyakoub was left speechless!

@gerrygerry
    "auditing level" LOL!

It's interesting how societies that are mentally controlling like countries with Communist, Fascist dictatiorships, there is little tolerance for high-control religions/cults, They don't want competition for people's minds!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit