Searching for friend from Grants Pass......

by LFitzwater 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LFitzwater
    LFitzwater

My husband was friends with someone from Grants Pass/Merlin. I have info that you read here. My husband is Scott Fitzwater and he was a good friend of yours. He has not seen you since he was 14 or 15 years old when he flew out to see you. He has worked hard to help his step-sister Dawn seek justice against his father. He and his father have not spoken in many years, since Scott confronted him about the abuse against Dawn.

Scott does not post here, but would be very interested in speaking to you. If you want to speak to him please e-mail me and I get it to him. He will leave you our number or you can send us yours and he will call. Whatever you are comfortable with.

Thanks,

Laurie Fitzwater

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Laurie,

Did you try the ex-JW meetup web site? There are now over 1000 ex-JW's worldwide who signed on. The link is at the very bottom of this page.

Devon

• garybuss
    garybuss

My JW friend John Boyce was from Grant's Pass. Nice guy.

gb

• LFitzwater
    LFitzwater

Did not try ex-jw meet up. I do not know the last name of this person. She has been married and is not using her maiden name. I do have info that she reads here though, so I am hoping she sees this.

I will try to see if she is using her maiden name on ex-jw meetup. Thanks for the suggestion.

Laurie

• LFitzwater
    LFitzwater

I found who I was looking for and my husband gave her a call. It was a very nice conversation. Thanks for the suggestions....

Laurie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit