THE GATEKEEPERS

by paulie34 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• paulie34
    paulie34

This is windrider,

The Gatekeepers................

The gatekeepers manipulate our perception of reality. This frequency range or physical world is controlled and manipulated from the outside, from another frequency range or density. Interdimensional interaction is a concept we can all relate to. Angels, God, the "dark side''.

Reality is a concept.

The Gatekeepers are using a knowledge of physics and energy that is systematically kept from us. They know the world is not solid, only apeears to be. Everything from a breath of air to a drop of rain, to a mountain, is vibrating energy. The slower it vibrates, the more solid it becomes. the faster it vibrates, the more ethereal and transparent it appears until its speed moves beyond our physical senses and disappears.

It is only an outer limit of our frequency range, after which anything traveling above that speed enters another frequency range, another density, and we cease to perceive it. This is how certain manifestations in the sky appear and disappear. And how the "dark side": manifests and de-manifest themselves at certain rituals.

They switch frequencies.

Color changes during interdimensional manifestations scan the electromagnetic spectrum. We perceive certain frequencies realities because we exist on all dimensional levels.

Because of this holographic perception of reality, we are multidimensional beings. We have abilities within ourselves that have layed dormant and need to be explored. In essence we have "spiritual amnesia". We are much more than we are.

The ******** have worked very hard to suppress our minds in so many ways. The food we eat, the water we drink, the media we perceive. They know that we are POTENTIALLY far more powerful than they are, ONLY if we can free ourselves of their mind control.

Their aim is to keep us in a bigger illusion than their own. Again, the concept of the matrix.

When you reach a certain point of awareness and multidimensional connection, you can defeat the "agents" of this reality. You cease to see the world as solid people and buildings, and instead sees everything as a series of fast moving numbers and codes, vibrational frequencies. You can break the servitude and operate outside their rules and limitations. You have, in essence expanded your playing field of awareness and have gone to higher levels where your controllers can't access.

When we do this we open up to who we really are and let go of who this system tells us we are.

The entire *********** plan has been designed to keep us trapped in the physical illusion and therefore ensure that we can be controlled and manipulated by their illusion.

This is why they have done the following, for example:

Systematically destroyed or kept hidden as much ancient knowledge as possible because it contained the understanding of who we are and the true nature of life.

Hijacked all the major investigations and searches for hidden knowledge and artifacts across the world to ensure that nothing is found that tells the truth about our true nature and origins, and if found never made public nor it's true importance understood.

CREATED RELIGIONS TO SEIZE THE MINDS OF THE POPULACE AND FILL THEM WITH A SENSE OF INFERIORITY AND LIMITATIONS.

Seek peace, seek love, seek the truth

windrider

• heathen
    heathen

I think maybe you watched the ghost busters movie a couple too many times .

• larc
    larc

Well, I for one, don't want to see the world as a bunch of numbers and codes. I like it just the way I see it, thank you.

• TR
    TR

If you fall, you still smash your face on the pavement. THAT is reality.

TR-deep thinking class

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

"Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flames." -- the Log Lady, Twin Peaks

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I think you're on to 'something' with that anyway, but I don't know why it has to be a conspiracy. When you think about it, jws can't metabolise other energies, they can't listen to what others say, or "drink" anything if you will - have to stay on a certain side of the gate.

I will indeed bless you.. your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies.

paduan

Edited by - a paduan on 17 October 2002 6:11:26

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit