by Brymichmom 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

Well Dogpatch is on vacation right now, so I'm taking it upon myself to post this here. Since I'm the one who helped put this thing together, guess I can take some of the credit. Not really. Anyway, I hope that some of you can sign up for this great seminar. I think it's a great deal at this price. If you sign up early, you can get an early bird discount. Also the price includes a continental breakfast as well as lunch. Where else can you get such a deal?

http://www.freeminds.org/exitissues.htm

Former Member Healing Workshop regarding the Watchtower
    and other undue influence groups (cults)

Proposed Curriculum

Cost of seminar per person Sign up now using our secure shopping cart (can be used for sending in checks also).

Exit-Counseling workshop by Steven Hassan forming for March 15, 16, 2003 at the Ramada Plaza Hotel

http://www.ramadaplazalax.com/accommodations.htm

The cost will be as low as $150 per person (varies according to your date of enrollment) for two days (does not include overnight lodging but the rooms are reasonable, about $69 or less per night) A Continental Breakfast and a Deli Lunch will be catered on the premises by the hotel as part of the package each day. More details in the near future! The hotel is near LAX and free shuttle service if you are staying there. Very nice place. Discounted room rates may be available when we know how many are coming.

Please fill out the form below if you are interested, or go ahead and sign up now here.

WATCH a June 2002 interview with Steven Hassan and Randall Watters on this subject (15 minutes) on Real Video 56k connection DSL+ connection
    Three Questions persons often ask about leaving their organization:

1. Some of us have left a high-control religious organization (such as the Watchtower) and we have proven to itself that it is not of God, but still at times we seem to struggle with feelings of guilt or fear. How can this be overcome?

2. For those of us who have been raised in a high-control organization and have never had a life outside of it, how can we start over and gain a new life and a new identity?

3. Many of us are in the process of leaving our organization after years or bondage to it, and we would like to get beyond our past and our painful memories, but some members of our family remain in the group as a common reminder. How can we cope with them?

We at Free Minds, Inc. highly recommend the reading of this powerful new book, with the long-term goal of personal growth and healing in mind. Look for it in your local library or order it by clicking on the book below. For recommendations, more pictures and for a sample reading of the book, click here.

In addition, we are interested in helping the hundreds who are currently leaving a high-control group, or who have left and would like to attend a class on self-intervention with Steven Hassan and Randall Watters.

Would you like to attend a two-day intervention class in the Los Angeles area soon?

Please fill out this brief form

contact Randy contact Steven Hassan

Steve Hassan

Steven Hassan
    cult counselor and
    mind control expert

Latest book: Releasing the Bonds
  • DJ
    DJ

Hi Cynthia,

Last week, I posted this info here. It would be great to have him on the east coast sometime!

I'm not sure if we'll be able to go to the convention in PA. My dad has taken a turn for the worse and it all depends on his condition. We will make a decision on Thursday. Love, Dj

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

D.J., sorry to hear that your dad has not gotten any better. I'll be heading out to Blue Mt. on Thursday and will arrive in Allentown in the evening. I hope to see you and pray that your dad starts to recover. I know how hard this is on you and your family. It's so difficult to see your mom or dad suffer through an illness.

I didn't realize that you had already posted this to this forum. Randy and I had had been working on this together and he asked me to get things all set up, which I did. I called so many places, hotels, etc....finally found this place that gave us a good deal. So last week Randy and I went and looked at the place and Randy booked it. He just left on vacation on Friday.

I've been quite busy myself and I sometimes miss the posts here. I don't get to this website on a daily basis, because I monitor three separate Yahoo groups, and that keeps me pretty busy, plus having a full time job and a family! There is life beyond the internet.....

Cynthia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit