Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Governing Body, Mathew 24:14 One or Two Word Comments For The Tots

by Brokeback Watchtower 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Remember those one word comments that the infants and preteens would make to be a part of the indoctrination sessions.

I think probably Governing Body and Faithful & Discreet Slave might become more and more the favorite even surpassing Jehovah and Jesus.

• steve2
    steve2
    My favorite answer was, "Jehovah". I am sure I was not the only preschooler who badly mispronounced the name - somehow, it's very cute when young ones mispronounce the Divine name.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Bringing back old memories?
  • roberto avon
    roberto avon

I REALLY HAVE TO REPLY!!!!!!!! About 20 years ago I used to go with my jw wife ( very liberal and I am and was agnostic ) and our two children to the KH on sundays. Of course they tried to convince and indoctrinate me but I thought at that time it was ok to be with my wife. Finally it was the turn of my 2 years old son to reply ( he had to say Jehovah ) but he said; BATMAN!!!!!!!!!

Must say that we were all laughing in th KH and no need to say that my son ( he is 22 now ) didn't become a Jw.

His sister ( 27 years old now ) was for once very proud of her brother......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit