Thought for the Day

by alfie 5 Replies latest jw friends

• alfie
    alfie

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." -- Robin Williams CIAO4NIAO!! alfie

• mouthy
    mouthy

What about women? since they only get the blood once a month there -that should prove men should only get it once a month also..... Right ??????I will pass that off in my marriage counselling Girls give men "it" once a month. Thanks for the insight Alfie

• Francois
    Francois

Well, Mouthy, that will never work because the cat got out of the bag a loooooong time ago that women like sex as much - well, ALMOST as much - as men. And most of the women I know would not put up with sex once a month. I know a few who would not put up with it only once a day. And "they" say that sex is all a man can think of. HAR HAR HARDEE HAR HAR.

As for the blood in a man only working one head at a time, I submit that even if that's true, at least we're always thinking with SOMETHING. What are you doing every 28 days? Surely you don't call it thinking.

francois

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I think women enjoy it more - they can have one O after another, like waves crashing on a beach, while we guys are spent after just one.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* dan..speak for yourself...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh well I tried to "cut you all off" guess it didnt work !!!!!!Drats!!!!!

Valis???? I wonder about you????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit