ORIGINS OF MANKIND

by paulie34 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• paulie34
    paulie34

This is windrider,

"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, but spiritual beings on a human journey."

Our origins date back milleniums. There are a great deal of resources available that prove that we as a human race, have a history that predates the bible record. You can peruse periodicals such as "Nexus Magazine" and "Atlantis Rising". These publications have gone into great detail as to the true nature of of race. This can be a starting point.

The Bible is basically laced with fact (history of the Jews, for example) and allegory(creation itself as revealed through Adam and Eve.). Adam and Eve symbolically tell the story of our creation. We did not descend from these people. It wasn't that simple.

The teachings of Jesus have been linked to what he was allegedly involved in during the 12 year gap in his life that the Bible itself unaccounts for. Jesus was an individual who was trained to understand what his true nature was and used this knowledge to teach others (in simple terms). Some feel he was a composite of other individuals.

Whatever your beliefs, our human race is much, much older than we think. this lends itself to the issue of "Bible chronology" and it's effects upon our lives today.

Put simply. Bible chronology is inaccurate since the real creation date cannot be ascertained. Without a starting point all other chronologies negate themselves (1914, 607,etc etc.). All these dates are meaninless in reference to the real time line.

So what lies in the future?

The planet indicates that it has experienced many changes, as certain geology indicates. We can expect that the nature of the planet is changing for the better. This is indicative of our own spirituality. We are discovering who we are and finding the truths about our true nature.

I have access to an important discovery concerning a database our ancestors used to record the nature of our true past. I am in the process of deciphering this database. Once this database is accessed, history books will have to be rewritten, along with one's belief in what they perceive as God.

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

where'd you get this database from?

a theory i keep throwing around in my head is this:

"God" as we know it is in fact superior life form from elsewhere in the Universe that used the Earth as their "science project" just as we now are starting to stumble on how to clone and replicate life and could very well take this knowledge and implement life somewhere else as long as the surroundings supported it.

This is the general concept found here: http://www.rael.org/int/english/organisation/organisation.html

Interesting stuff on that site....I'll believe it when I see it. Sounds like your discoveries might be something along these lines???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit