THEOCRATIC MATRIX

by paulie34 5 Replies latest jw friends

• paulie34
    paulie34

Hi, this is windrider..................

I want to take the time to extend my appreciation to those who have responded to my posts and to those who have viewed these. I believe that a great deal of impact has been made with this forum. I want to extend my appreciation to those who worked very hard keeping this website going and keeping the lines of communication open to the world.

Having said this, I am prepared to continue to share vital information. I have to use security channels in order to avoid being compromised. You may not email me at this time. I may be in contact with those seeking further truths. If certain "powers that be" get wind of any "buzz" words that I may use, I may be compromised. The technology is such whereby all of you, including myself, are being monitored. There are measures to circumvent this. Do not take these matters lightly.

"We are not humans on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey."

The Watchtower is part of the "system", and we are wary of these ones. When you are inside the system, what do you see? Peoples from all walks of life. You have to understand that most of these people involved in the Watchtower, congregations included, are not ready to be "unplugged". And many are, so hopelessly so DEPENDENT on the system that they will fight to PROTECT it.

The Watchtower is just one cog in the wheel of the big picture. At this time, you may appear to be a fly in their face, a minor nuisance. In time though the fly gives way to a mosquito, a minor irritation, though NOTICABLE.. Then the mosquito gives way to the hornet. That is when THEY will pay attention.

I am reminded of this quote:

"The Marix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television set. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. IT IS THE WORLD THAT HAS BEEN PULLED OVER YOUR EYES TO BLIND YOU FROM THE TRUTH." Morpheus....

All the answers lie within, not without. That is why the ********** encourage and manipulate us to look OUTSIDE of ourselves for answers. They know that this way, we will never find them.

Seek the truth, seek peace my brothers and sisters................................

• larc
    larc

Paulie, yes, the WT is part of the system in a very general sense. Everything on this planet is part of the a global system. So, in that sense you are correct. However, you mean to imply that the WT is part of some interconnected group of organations who conspire to control us, I just don't buy it.

• jazbug
    jazbug

The correlation between The Matrix and the WTS is tremendous.

Contemplate some of the similarities:

Agents= elders....Police= ministerial servants....Zion=JWs who have left (they pose a threat to the WTS)....Cyper=JW who has left but decides to go back...Neo= JW who is tired of being controlled and wants to get out

Statements with a connection to WTS: 3 agents in meeting with Neo...doesn't this look like a committee mtg? Agent pulls out a file (secret file), says "We have had an eye on you. You've been living a double life." AND "You can't speak."

Matrix is not real. Similiar to Ray Franz's explanation about the governing body bein a perception or illusion. It is not what we (JW's) have always thot it was.

The employer says to Neo, "If you are not one of us, you are one of them. (WTS vs. Zion)

The agent says to Neo, "I know you wish to do the 'right thing'. To bring a known terrorist to justice (like reporting a sinning bro). Another comment by someone was, "It's our way or the highway."

Morpheus says to Neo, "I am trying to free your mind, let go of fear, boube, disbelief. Free your mind."

Black cat= Dejavu = Trinity says, "Dejavu happens whenever they change something."

Morpheus says to Neo, "I now you're afraid of us. I can tell you how it is going to be..a world without rules where anything is possible.

So that's my take on the movie...another one that really brings visions of the WTS and life as a JW is The Truman Show.

Any feedback is welcome....

• nilfun
    nilfun
    The correlation between The Matrix and the WTS is tremendous.

I agree.
    I'm sorry, I just needed any excuse to post a Keanu pic. Forgive me. ....nilfun of the desperately needs cheering up class......

• ballistic
    ballistic

Take the blue pill to remain a witness forever, never knowing what is the truth on the other side. Take the red pill to come with us and find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Agent Smith: We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice. Neo: Yeah. Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I may have a better one. How about, I give you the finger [He does.] ...and you give me my phone call.

Heh heh heh, imagine doing THAT during a judicial committee meeting.............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit