FAQ on WT PR site

by Maxee 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Maxee
    Maxee

Someone out there has a sence of humour.

[url] http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/4914/beliefsfaq2.html[/url]

• waiting
    waiting

Obviously, our sarcasm has not reached the levels to which this person has arisen.

I have much work to do......

Thanks, as always, for your clicks.

Did you see my request for your help in finding a particular document about F. Franz and a Question & Answer session on disfellowshipping? I don't even know now which post I asked for it. Just did it about an hour ago.

Hope you can help? I think it's the post where we were talking about being civil with the new ones around here and freedom of speech.

waiting - who must learn to click!!

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

I can't quite remember the post either, but it's the one where some of us seemed to have a slight disagreement with the Society on something or other!

-Say what you mean, mean what you say-

• Dubby
    Dubby

Waiting,

I believe that transcript about F. Franz in court
    is somewhere on the Watchtower Observer site. I'll look for it also.

"Enjoy God's creation, ride a dirt bike!"

• waiting
    waiting

Hey, Dubby,

I believe that transcript about F. Franz in court

is somewhere on the Watchtower Observer site. I'll look for it also.

I really would appreciate finding this.

waiting

• Dubby
    Dubby

Waiting,

I couldn't find the court transcript at WTO. Now that I think about it, it may be in Jim Penton's book, "Apocalypse Delayed". I checked it out at the library a while back and returned the book after reading it. It must be on the net somewhere though. I'll keep looking.

"Enjoy God's creation, ride a dirt bike!"

• Maxee
    Maxee

[url] http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/end1.htm[/url]

Hope this isn't too late its sunday arvo in Aus

[url] http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/index2.htm[/url]

• waiting
    waiting

Dear Sweet Maxee,

Thank you so much. I have just spent 3 hours reading at Geocities. Research on the Watchtower, Part 1 is a great place. I highly recommend it to everyone - but bring a big cup of coffee - not to keep awake (for it's very enlighting) but because your mind goes kinda numb from the sunshine!

Thank you for your quick response. I am forever remembering the thought or argument - but never the place.

Edited by - waiting on 18 June 2000 12:15:9

• waiting
    waiting

Hey, Maxee,

I find it easier for me to get the meaning of articles when I actually read them on paper - with a yellow marker in my hand, coffee, & glasses. (Man, I sound old - at this point, my husband always says, "You are old.")

So, after work today, I printed to paper a good portion of JW Research. Took 3 hours - I read while I printed.

There is just sooooo muuuch stuff to comprehend. It's not like we don't know the Society's viewpoint. I just never realized there was another viewpoint. Guess I was a good dub.

If in the last few years you haven't discarded a major opinion or acquired a new one, check your pulse. You may be dead. Gelet Burgess

This fascinating (at least to me) book is called "Wit." Appropriate, don't you think? Written by Des MacHale.

And one to say good nite on:

I'm tired of Love:
    I'm still more tired of Rhyme.
    But Money gives me pleasure all the time.

Hilaire Belloc

Enjoyed hearing from you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit