Re Nathan Nates' Gag me with Forklift

by AuntieJane 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

I hope I am doing this right. I don't post often, but I want to respond to the article that was linked here by Nathan Nates. Would appreciate your comments to my letter I'm going to send to the paper. I hope they are getting inundated with letters and that they will publish them.

Hello! I was most interested in a recent article printed in your paper on the building of a "Kingdom Hall" by the people who call themselves "Jehovah's Witnesses." I have family members who belong to this organization, I do not call it a church. It is actually a publishing company, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. May I quote from your story, Jesus is our leader and the head of our congregation. We are all brothers. We are all equal. Thats the way it is worldwide. Sadly, they do not actually look at Jesus as the leader like the rest of Christianity. They do not believe in the Deity of Jesus; that he is God the Son. They will not tell you this outright; however, but use misleading statements, such as that quote, to make it sound like they are "equal" with other Christians. Sadly, they also do not believe that "we are all equal". Oh yes, they do mean that Jehovah's Witnesses are all "equal". But they believe that those of us who believe different from them, and I mean traditional mainline Christians to Jews to whatever...they believe that we are NOT equal. They believe that they are the only ones who follow the Truth; but sadly, that Truth is the teachings of the Watchtower Tract Society (WTS). The WTS holds as one of its main teachings the abstaining from blood. They have totally distorted this scripture to the point that they will deny live-giving blood to their own precious children, family members. This is a fact. If I may use another quote, What town can you drive into and see such a beautiful golf course." Ask them if their children would be able to participate on the school's golf team. Be ready to hear something about "conscience", "Jehovah", etc. The children are not allowed to participate in competitive sports. No doubt their children will be home-schooled, as this seems to be the trend. Which may be better for the children than when I grew up and the JW children were ostracized, as they could not join in any school holiday parties, etc. etc. etc. Interesting that another article in your paper tells a beautiful story of a group of students who went to Mexico to build a house for the needy. In the name of Christ. You can be sure that no Jehovah's Witnesses kids will be signing up for such a mission....unless it is sponsored by their own WTS. They are discouraged from joining in with other religious groups, as are their parents. They would be reprimanded by their elders. This is fact. OH, I see also that "An open house for the public is planned in the future." I want to close by letting your public know that Jehovah's Witnesses would die before going to another church's open house, as they are taught that the rest of Christendom is ruled by Satan. This is another fact. I can give you quotes from their own Watchtower teachings if you need them. We are all God's people. The Jehovah's Witnesses, as individuals, are sadly misled by an organization of men that distorts Biblical teachings. It is time that the public is educated. Sincerely, AuntieJane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit