For Mouthy

by Brummie 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Mouthy......I cant believe we missed the chance to have you here in the UK !!!!!!! sulk...sniff sniff! sorrrrrrrrrrry.

I didnt get any emails asking about the dates etc...then again I closed my hotmail account a while ago so it could have been that you posted to that one?

Drat it would have been brilliant to have you here. There isnt a Convention next year but BB will be joining the march outside London HQ in March so we are focusing in on promoting that instead, conventions will begin again in 2004 around about March or April

Dang! We missed out.

Brummie

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will be there in 2004 ( If I am still alive....)Now I will have to keep my "tabs" on you till then....

Have you heard from JE since he sent the tapes??? I will be seeing him in 10 days ( wink,wink)

Love you lots.......((((HUGS)))

• Brummie
    Brummie

You better be alive in 2004 or me and you are going to fall out....thats if I'm still alive in 2004!

Yes I heard from JE, I owe him an email, like how I owe everyone an email all the time.

You go to PA in only 10 days time?...(turning green with envy)...say hello to Darlene Carnes, thats a big hug to JE and DC from ME pleeeaasseee.

Thank you

Enjoy PA

Brummie

Edited by - Brummie on 9 October 2002 21:54:6

• mouthy
    mouthy

Will do.I dont think I will see Darlene- She looks after her hubby who had a stroke.( or maybe you knew that) You KNOW I will Hug JE-for you and me (wink)

John said he will send you the tapes of this one also....... Cheers.

What does brummie mean????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit