Anyone from the Indianapolis IN area?

by dazedgrl 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• dazedgrl
    dazedgrl

I was just wondering if there was anyone from around the area. I would love to talk to you!

Thanks, Dazedgrl

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I am about 2 hours away from the Indianapolis, Indiana area.

• Swan
    Swan

I have JW relatives in Bloomington. That's fairly close.
    Tammy 

Edited by - swan on 9 October 2002 16:54:33

• waiting
    waiting

Hoosier, eh?

I was born in Indpls., left about 30 yrs later. My sister, Patio.....about the same time length. We were Eastsiders - well, Pat moved to the Northside when she got uppidy. Now, she's in Southern Cal....so she's great again.

I went to the Irvington Congregation - some fine folks there, in spite of the fact of being jw's. Sometime ago I posted a thread about Indpls - some others from there too. I was surprised so many folks are from Naptown.

Ahhhhhhhhh, the memories. Lol - met my first husband (thank god now ex) in Indpls. Well, let's leave sleeping dogs lay, eh?

waiting

• jonrey
    jonrey

I live in Indy.

• obiwan
    obiwan

I used to live in Indiana about 20 years ago,I attended the downtown cong,the airport cong,and I also went to the mooresville cong,in mooresville Ind.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I know many in In..Claypool. If that is any good e-mail me at [email protected]

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I live in Indy. I live on the south side now. When I was in the JW's I lived in lafayette. I would love to hear from you...

• Barb
    Barb

Hi, I am new to the board, call me "lurk-alot". lol I am a former JW in the Indpls. area, love to chat with you.

Barb

• Barb
    Barb

Hi, Gracie...I am two hours about from Claypool! Good to see you in Pa. We love you soooo much!

Barb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit