Mubillah Challenge - Anyone?

by Muslim 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Muslim
    Muslim

Mubillah means "a prayer fight" or somethig like that. Basicly it is used by two parties, both claiming to have the truth about a certain beleif. When all else fails they both turn to this prayer fight where they both pray to God, and ask God for show his anger on the guilty (wrong) party. Which materialises in either death of the one person involved in the prayer fight or a sever ill-ness. Just a quick note: this is no joke, if you don't want to die, don't take the Challenge. Many poor Reverands, Pastors, Bishops, have persished at the hands of this mubillah.

• Both partie will have to choose one person to represent the whole group of fallowers
    • They swear an oath

Example: I declare that there is Only One God, and the Trinity is false, (and the statement is ended by this statement:) "Curse of God be upon the Liars"

• A fix period of time (three months, two months) for the truth to be revealed,
    • Both parties can repent and join the other before the actual effects of Mubillah take hold.
    • Fix a time periode in which the person have to report on the message board (atleast once message per week) to inform the others that the persoon is alive, and well.
    • Winner is - who lives to tell the tail. And the one who dies, obviously he was a loooser in here (in the world), and hereafter (jugement Day)

Now is there anyone interested in the Mubillah offer?

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

With this type of logic no wonder there are atheists (in the sense of not believing in the existance of GOD). No wonder there are those zealots that would crash planes into buildings, blow themselves and innocents up, shoot children and elderly humans. Do you really believe this is the demonstration of God's existance? Why not pray to have your god flash out his message in the stars? Why not have him speak directly to all of us via our cell phones? Not much for a god that can kill with the blink of an eye...

Brings to mind Northern Ireland, Mideast, Hebron ND...let's help "god" by assisting the annialation of his detractors or rejectors. Nope, not for me. But if you want to meet on a hillside and contemplate the rising sun (spectacular this morning), watch a child play in a field of clover, or just sip wine and talk about what could be or coud've been, look me up.

• goatlike
    goatlike

mubillah is a really pretty word muslim. if you want you can mubillah me, but i'd feel funny posting stuff every week just to say i'm ok, it sounds like just a way to pick a fight. howabout you pray for my demise or conversion and we'll just post if we feel like it in the meantime? i'm glad you're so angry because it means you really feel things, and maybe a long time from now we'll laugh together. you can pray for my death and i'll tell you if it starts to happen.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Matt 4:7
    Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

• COMF
    COMF

Before you start on any new stuff, you need to go back and finish up the other thread you started. There are posts needing your response.

• Muslim
    Muslim

goatelike -

First things first, YOur religion?

Then we will know what we disagree on, second you will have to swear an oath on your beleif, in written form, then we have to fix a period of time on which the mubillah suppose to take effect, then we have to fix what the effet is suppose to be, death, paralysation, cancer, whatever we can aggree on. And then we can proceed further. And when we decided the on everything, I will start a new thread, under the title "Mubillah - M.S.Ali V.S. Goatlike" and then wait and see.

I hope that is clear for you to understand.

• goatlike
    goatlike

*goatlike is dead* this is his secretary posting on his behalf through a spirit medium from the 4th level of hell.

damn! that's some gooood mubillah! mmm mmm goood!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit