to plum

by deddaisy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

I really feel like shit arguing. Plum, I'm sure if I met you in person, I'd most likely love you......

"Things don't have to be this way.

Catch me on a better day."

Garbage..........Fix me Now..........................

I'm on the same side .......dd

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Hey DD,

I know this is meant for Plum, but I just wanted you to know that I have absolutely no hard feelings at all and realized that you were not directing on comments on me personally. I may have come across a little stronger than I intended on RDs thread.

Yes, we are on the same side

Andee

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out we know each other from somewhere.

I very seldom get mad at anyone on the board for getting feisty with me because I know I have a habit of coming across persnickety sometimes but I assure you it isn't deliberate. I don't honestly remember everything said but don't feel like shit! hahaha. It is a tough subject to deal with and I know that to well from having gone through all the emotions highs and crashes and burns that go with the territory. So anyway whatever it was forget it. And I hope I wasn't offensive in my posts.

((((((Deaddaisy)))))))

plum

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

plum and garbage,

you FEMALES are TOTALLY COOL, and I am SO sorry for acting such an arrogant bitch. PLEASE FORGIVE ME,

WITH ALL MY RESPECT,

dd

• simplesally
    simplesally

Lemme just tell you, Plum is a sweet lady....... she is really nice in person..(hope I didn't ruin your rep, plum!!)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Oh sally now you've gone and done it!

Btw. Nice to see you posting again and hope your feeling okey dokey ((((((((everyone)))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit