New letter, re: Fully Utilizing Kingdom Hall Auditoriums

by suavojr 113 Replies latest jw friends

• TheLiberator
    TheLiberator
    Here in my area, in the state of Washington, a merge with my old hall is happening. They dissolved one English and combined them with my old congregation. The Spanish are also in that same hall. So now they have three congregations meeting in a very small hall. And now, the two territories are humongous. It was already a tight squeeze in that hall. Sign of the times.
  • Ding
    Ding

I wonder if they are planning to fully utilize tribulation bunkers as well...

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I don't imagine they will have a letter stating that if your in one of these merged halls that you can cut your donations by half

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    JWdaughter14 days ago

One thing to remember is that even churches have to "fit" in the places they are located. The more crowded they are making those halls, the more street parking happens.

I went to pickup my DIL and grandkids yesterday, I have to pass a very well hidden KH in an exclusive neighborhood. There is no street parking only residents front lawns, well there are at least 100 new No Parking signs throughout this neighborhood now AND one of those traffic flashing signs facing the KH that reads No Parking / Fines $40.00.

Honestly you would need a GPS to find this KH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit