WATCHTOWER TAKEN DOWN

by Smokey 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Smokey
    Smokey

I have been pondering a lot of what is going on with JWS regarding the current issue of child molestation and I am concerned that a lot of this will be settled out of court and these horrible crimes will not be remembered. I know already that this situation has died down somewhat since it first came to light. I feel really bad and hope that these people will receive their justice. I wish and pray that the WTBS will be taken down. Do any of you think this will ever happen? It just seems they get richer and more powerful and where exactly does all their money go?

• Smokey
    Smokey

Hey, I am kinda new at this. Anyone out there to chat with? Talk to ya soon.

• ballistic
    ballistic

We're all here. Don't worry.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Smokey,

I wish and pray that the WTBS will be taken down. Do any of you think this will ever happen?

The Catholic Church has survived and countless other religions have also. As long as the Witnesses offer something that is desired by some it will survive.

Thanks for your post.

IW

• SYN
    SYN

Nope. The Tower is like some STDs, you can treat it with antibiotics and reduce the amount of infection, but you can never entirely get rid of it!

• Nassau
    Nassau

THE WATCHTOWER WILL BE NEVER TAKEN DOWN - men like to be subjugated by men.

Besides, people in the WTTS are always inspired to write something to help the humankind:

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

It appears you have been misinformed, these cases will not be settled out of court, the publicity will be huge and the matter will continue to snowball. You think this is dieing down?????

Oh ye of little faith.

silentlambs

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

We are entering the information age. I would think that the time will come when the wtbts will be seen as ridiculous by very many. However, many people still see clean skin and suits as denoting respectibility.

paduan

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

maybe the answer to the WTS downfall might lie in measurements of the great pyramid.

i think there's more chance of the arrival of planet X than the WTS falling from grace.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Unfortunately for mankind, human society will continue to be plagued with organized religion just as politics, corruption, crime and disease have been taking their toll for centuries. Hopefully, modern science along with medicine and technology can assist the human race in a positive manner and be used for global benefit, perhaps demonstrating once and for all to the Creator/Divine Being that mankind is ready, willing and prepared to meet, learn and live and work together in perpetuity.

Personally, I believe most of the unexplained prophecies in the bible are either already fulfilled in history or simply not inspired. I believe if the 144,000 were literal, they were definitely chosen before the end of the first century (simple math). I believe after the apostle John passed on, ALL organized "christian" religions since then are an apostasy, but an apostasy to what? We may never know whether until after death or divine intervention, if it ever comes.

One thing is for certain, organized religions have proved that they definitely do not have any better answers, and never will. The toughest part of deciding to keep some sort of faith in your life after leaving a cult or religion is realizing and accepting we do not have any definite answers and it is impossible to speculate within reason or logic. You may spend an eternity searching for "truth" which may not be available, and that could very well be the Creator's plan. Would you share top secret informaiton with a planet in this condition? Where is the line drawn between pity, compassion and love and frustration? Maybe we have to demonstrate more achievement, I don't know. Perhaps the atheists and agnostics are further along spiritually than the rest of us, allowing and accepting our limitations and being content and continuing productive lives void of pointless debates.

I have resigned myself to accept I do not have the power nor energy any longer to seek the impossible. If the Creator is there waiting and has a timetable, so be it. I hope his plans are positive and are activated soon, if not, I hope science keeps expanding life and medicine can fnd ways to preserve it. I am just glad to be out of organized religion and have one less parasite feeding on my little corner of this world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit