THEOCRATIC TREASON

by paulie34 6 Replies latest jw friends

• paulie34
    paulie34

Hi, this is Windrider,

I've spent a great deal of time and research into all that has been occuring within the Watchtower world, especially since the "Siege" on 9/27/02.Having personally experienced the stupidity of the Watchtower spin doctors during the "seige", I can in all honestly say that these people have committed "Theocratic Treason" against the God they claim to worship and betrayl against the sheep they claim to "protect." The entire scope of who they really are is very obvious, when one examines it's infrastructure. It is absolutley deplorable.

I feel I am at risk in revealing specific information online as to what their true nature entails, given the covert overtones. These people have the resources to ensure their true nature is never revealed and will stop at nothing to silence anyone who challenges their power base. Remember, this organization is very old, and their corporate web is very tight. I stress the term organization. It is also important to remember that these people are masters of what they do, but not invincible. The Roman Empire imploded from within. The same can be appklied with the Watchtower Empire. An Achilles heal can be located.

Theocratic Treason is a serious issue. These people have stolen people's lives based upon disinformation and threats. The WTBTS's foundation is being shaken. The big three issues being warfare technology stocks, United Nations involvement, and the current smoking gun, child rape are the tip of the iceberg with these people.

There lies an element of truth in every medium, especially hollywood motion pictures. Review the movie "The Matrix" and the old British television series "The Prisoner" and you will find certain synchronicities that may be applied to the WTBTS (Am I choosing my words carefully?)

The WTBTS's covert database needs to be exposed, brought out into the open. If there truly exists "reliable inside sources", then these individuals, in good conscious have to come forward ASAP and be courageous, as did those who seiged the Watchtower. Hard evidence and media support are tools that the judicial system recognizes in order to bring about change.

Brothers and sisters, be courageous, live with honor and integrity, and treat each other with respect and dignity. These are OUR most treasured resources.

• avengers
    avengers

Hey Paulie. Honored to know you. Those are darn strong words.Try making those words clear to the R&F. That's the hard task. Anyway. Success on your quest. btw. I can only gues what "Siege" on 9/27/02 means. Is it the family issue? I've been out too long I guess.

Andy........of the "That shark will never swallow me" class

• ITguy
  • LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Hi, Paulie34 ---

If you actually have some info that is factual and provable, send it to me and I'll be happy to post it. My email is open.

LoneWolf

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Excellent post, Windrider.

The WTBTS's covert database needs to be exposed, brought out into the open

Surprisingly, even some ex-Jw's have trouble believing that the organization is being run by other than just harmless old men that have been misled. They refuse to believe that the people at the top of this organization are truly evil men, who know exactly what they are doing and that religion has nothing to do with it.

Some of the leaders of this organization have been accused of heinous acts against the members and the ones making the accusations are actually attacked because some people still hold on to the notion that it's only the teachings that are wrong, but the men themselves are beyond reproach.

Oh, are they in for a surprise.

The Watchtower organization hides who they are and what they do.

• Valis
    Valis
    I feel I am at risk in revealing specific information online as to what their true nature entails, given the covert overtones.

Please tell us what this means? You somehow have "secret" info that we do not? What is the use in making such a statement except to instill yet more paranoia in those that might be gullible enought to really think you have extended information on the workings of the WTBTS? We all know about the ineptitude of the GB and the screwed up way that the R&F is treated. We also know of their pedophile database and have seen tons of correspondence from and to them that would indicate the level of their prevarication. It irritates me to no end when people make statements like this, as if we're just supposed to take your word for it and contribute to the "mystery" of JWland. I don't buy into any of that.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• heathen
    heathen

windrider- this sounds like tabloid journalism .I agree with valis we need some facts .I half expect you to say the WT is really being run by aliens who are trying to enslave mankind .lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit